• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Please give £2 per month

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please give £2 per month

How can the Pakistani community expect any sympathy from us?
    They show scenes of devastation on the news in the same areas we saw people having street parties after the London bombings and 911.
    I for one will not be giving a penny.

£2

Tough. But fair.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Let's hope it was only people who had street parties after the London bombings and 911 that were affected.

Comment

They all know someone. Plus they like to be Muslims so all for one and one for all hey!?!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan
          They all know someone. Plus they like to be Muslims so all for one and one for all hey!?!

You've got my vote MF.

Comment

It's not been a good year for Muslims though in the light of natural disasters. The Tsunami hit Indonesia hardest and this has knackered another predominately Muslim area.
            Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Originally posted by TonyEnglish
              It's not been a good year for Muslims though in the light of natural disasters. The Tsunami hit Indonesia hardest and this has knackered another predominately Muslim area.
              There's still plenty left, and I believe they're embarking on a breeding program to replenish stocks.
              Oh Jesus - Disaster Management Ltd.
              You know you'll need us!

Comment

"It's not been a good year for Muslims though in the light of natural disasters. The Tsunami hit Indonesia hardest and this has knackered another predominately Muslim area."

God

and...

"USA New Orleans" - Still god - smiting the damned from the earth.

Comment

The scale of the 2 is somewhat different though. New Orleans did not touch the other 2 in terms of the loss of life.
                  Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Gods punishing muslims

I thought thousands of our countrymen had already 'donated' their jobs/contracts to this lot, haven't we done enough already?

Anyway I'm sure 'berkshire hunt' brown or 'berkshire hunt' bLiar will p1$$ away millions of our taxes on relief aid in the not too distant future so why should I or anyone else contribute to the welfare of our economic enemies, gods got a plan we shouldn't get involved.

I wonder how many 'future suicide bombers' died a few days ago?

Comment

Working...
                    X