• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Curry aftermath

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Curry aftermath

In the "old days" someone - I cant remember who - started a thread just to let everyone know that he (or she even) had just had a huge tulip courtest of a rather hot curry eaten the night before.

Well would you believe it, I now find myself in the same situation? I had a lower intestinal outrage that really shocked me - and probably anyone else unlucky enough to happen on the toilets while I was "incARSErated". I literally died a hundred painfull deaths during the 15 mins or so it took to purge the aforementioned Chicken Vindaloo from my system. My ringpiece is literally in tatters.

Just thought I'd share that with you all.

My ringpiece is literally in tatters.
    A late party at Michael Barrymore's place, eh?
    Oh Jesus - Disaster Management Ltd.
    You know you'll need us!

Comment

Really is the 'ring of fire'
      Autom...Sprow...Canna...Tik banna...Sandwol...But no sera smee

Comment

Originally posted by WageSlave
        Curry house I used to go to had a curry on the menu called
        "The Johnny Cash Curry"
        Terrific sense of humour I thought.
        I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
        Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Originally posted by WageSlave
          We have a euphemism around on the office on this very topic. "Its like the start of Bonanza..."

Lesson - its neither big nor clever to drink all afternoon, go to a Balham curry house and order the hottest thing on the menu with two jalepenos naans on the side

Comment

The experienced practitioner always makes sure to put the toilet roll in the freezer before leaving for an evening's festivities.

Comment

Try drinking plenty of milk afterwards - it lessons the old "Sphincter Sting"...
              Oh Jesus - Disaster Management Ltd.
              You know you'll need us!

Comment

Lassi enema - reduces the afterglow. Add a couple of carroway seeds in to make it all smell nice.
                If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by supremepods
                  I literally died a hundred painfull deaths during the 15 mins or so it took to purge the aforementioned Chicken Vindaloo from my system. My ringpiece is literally in tatters.
                  Must have sounded like the Charge of the Light Brigade, cannons and all!

I know this has been asked two or three times before, but what's the strongest curry again? I know there's one stronger than vindaloo, dahl maybe?
                  Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot
                    Must have sounded like the Charge of the Light Brigade, cannons and all!

I know this has been asked two or three times before, but what's the strongest curry again? I know there's one stronger than vindaloo, dahl maybe?
                    Its Phall, but it is a made up thing for the English market, not of Indian origin realy.
                    I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
                    Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Working...
                    X