• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What About AtW's Logon Analysis?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What About AtW's Logon Analysis?

Whatever happened to the much promised who's who results? Or is AtW the man who put the "anal" into "analysis"?

For the prevention of all doubt, I'm Spartacus.
    I'm Spartacus.

You look just like one of those guys on rollerblades.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW
      You look just like one of those guys on rollerblades.
      Nah, that was the version the studio didn't release. I tell you, those Sicilian pirates would tempt a saint.
      I'm Spartacus.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartacus
        Nah, that was the version the studio didn't release. I tell you, those Sicilian pirates would tempt a saint.
        Ah, but would they tempt WageSlave, that's the key metric.

Comment

Originally posted by Lucifer Box
          Ah, but would they tempt WageSlave, that's the key metric.
          No, the real issue is whether I could tempt them
          Autom...Sprow...Canna...Tik banna...Sandwol...But no sera smee

Comment

Originally posted by WageSlave
            I've heard there's nothing a Sicilian pirate likes more than a bit of red hot contractor action. You could be in with a chance.
            I'm Spartacus.

Comment

Slave, you could tempt the birds down out of the trees with your boyish charm.

Comment

Slave, you could tempt the birds down out of the trees with your boyish charm.
                Unfortunately the birds usually do take to the trees when I display my boyish charms.
                Autom...Sprow...Canna...Tik banna...Sandwol...But no sera smee

Comment

Unfortunately the birds usually do take to the trees when I display my boyish charms.
                  But is that because you were hiding in a bush in their front garden waiting for them to come home when you whipped out your boyish charms?

Comment

But is that because you were hiding in a bush in their front garden waiting for them to come home when you whipped out your boyish charms?

Who's bush? Not Laura FFS! I know you like oldies but FFS...

Comment

Working...
                    X