• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Evolution

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yep while the results are up - so am I so keep it comming....
    SA says;
    Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

I couldn't imagine you ever having a hair out of place!

n5gooner is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
    (whatever these are)

Comment

Originally posted by Lucifer Box
      Gooner, it's another long, long year until the next set of A-level results.

Hmmmmmmmmmm studying mechanics..............ooooooooooooohhhh covered in oil.......aaaaahhhhh wrench in hand........whoooooaaaaaaaa bent over engine........excuse me again
      I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
      Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Women studying mechanics? Office totty concerned with football? It's not normal!
        Autom...Sprow...Canna...Tik banna...Sandwol...But no sera smee

Comment

Originally posted by WageSlave
          Women studying mechanics? Office totty concerned with football? It's not normal!
          Before we know it, we'll have cats living with dogs and that's the road to anarchy that is.

In the meantime, here are a few more brainy chicks for n5gooner, basking in their ever improving A-level results. Judging by the amount of touching going on, you could always imagine they will shortly be off to celebrate in more intimate surroundings. That might help to pass the afternoon.

Comment

Before we know it, we'll have cats living with dogs and that's the road to anarchy that is.

In the meantime, here are a few more brainy chicks for n5gooner, basking in their ever improving A-level results. Judging by the amount of touching going on, you could always imagine they will shortly be off to celebrate in more intimate surroundings. That might help to pass the afternoon.

Mmmmm....the third from right with green and white top isn't bad....so young and pure....stop it!....still, two years, two years....

Comment

Cats living with dogs is fine. But women....damn their cushions, shoes and iced buns! Damn them to hell, I say

Comment

Originally posted by WageSlave
                Mmmmm....the third from right with green and white top isn't bad....so young and pure....stop it!....still, two years, two years....
                What happens in two years? Is that when your entry on the sex offenders' register expires?

Comment

no that’s when he has enough experience to be able to use it to any satisfaction.
                  SA says;
                  Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

I couldn't imagine you ever having a hair out of place!

n5gooner is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
                  (whatever these are)

Comment

What happens in two years? Is that when your entry on the sex offenders' register expires?
                    What happens? Just call me Guv'nor

I'm not on the register...fortunately they haven't caught the nappy wearing pest

Comment

What happens in two years?
                      <Rubs wrist> two years....two years....
                      Pints for the gentlemen, white wine or fruit-based drink for the ladies. Them's the rules!

Comment

Working...
                      X