• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I'm not on probation any more

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The glorious life of the permie... done 6 months probationary period.

Ho hum.

Originally posted by zeitghost
    The glorious life of the permie... done 6 months probationary period.

Ho hum.
    So, how long before you chuck it all in and embrace the dark side?

Comment

Why did you go permie !?

Comment

I guess its not easy for dark green things to get jobs! so permie looks a good option - where is it in a freak show ?
        SA says;
        Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

I couldn't imagine you ever having a hair out of place!

n5gooner is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
        (whatever these are)

Comment

Originally posted by rootsnall
          Why did you go permie !?
          I guess he was envious of Franco's lifestyle and wanted a piece of the action.

Comment

surely a pizza the action in that case
            Chico, what time is it?

Comment

I am but my parole officer says it is probably best if I dont mention it.
              I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
              Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Oh well done ZG

Does this mean that you will not be suspected when the cleaning ladies/tea boys/HR etc. start to disappear? Yum!
                Why not?

Comment

> After 18 or so months out of contract, I sort of got the message...

That sounds a fair enough reason. I get the impression if you've not got in demand skills then getting a permie job isn't the doddle it was a few years back.

Comment

Originally posted by The Lone Gunman
                    I am but my parole officer says it is probably best if I dont mention it.
                    Gunman, I thought we agreed with Sandy that we wouldn't mention last month's incident. Lord knows I've apologised enough for the albatross, and what on earth possessed you to bring the rubber footpump?!
                    Autom...Sprow...Canna...Tik banna...Sandwol...But no sera smee

Comment

Working...
                    X