• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You'll know he's Welsh and a criminal because he's got a stammer

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You'll know he's Welsh and a criminal because he's got a stammer

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/wales/4171340.stm
    Throw them to the lions - WC2 5.4

Originally posted by zeitghost
    Must be a market opportunity for clothes with metallic thread to short out the Taser.
    That would have to be an impressive thread for it not to burn out like a fuse and leave you with a nice scar.

Terrific idea mind.
    I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
    Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Originally posted by The Lone Gunman
      That would have to be an impressive thread for it not to burn out like a fuse and leave you with a nice scar.

Terrific idea mind.

Chainmail?

BTW, how much current do these "tazer" fings chuck out?

Comment

rubber suit, feat in a bucket of lead, or just don't do anything that my get you shot with a taze, for example, having a backpack on.....opps...sorry that getting shot with a gun
        SA says;
        Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

I couldn't imagine you ever having a hair out of place!

n5gooner is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
        (whatever these are)

Comment

It's a taser not an electric chair...

There's a lot of volts (70kVish) but not much current.

Chain mail might be better, but it's just so heavy. Ask any Klingon.

So the combination of chain mail, kevlar and some nice metallic thread should make you bullet proof and taser proof.

I can feel a patent application coming on, the Zeitghost (tm) patent anti everything suit.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
            It's a taser not an electric chair...

There's a lot of volts (70kVish) but not much current.

Chain mail might be better, but it's just so heavy. Ask any Klingon.

So the combination of chain mail, kevlar and some nice metallic thread should make you bullet proof and taser proof.

I can feel a patent application coming on, the Zeitghost (tm) patent anti everything suit.
            So, what would happen if the Tazer was shorted across something with a very low resistance... Where does all that energy go... Why, back to the tazer mefinks...

Comment

As long as there is a flap on the front , so you can take a piss!

Comment

but if you had a device that sent lots of V and current back that could be a shocking experiance.
                SA says;
                Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

I couldn't imagine you ever having a hair out of place!

n5gooner is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
                (whatever these are)

Comment

Originally posted by n5gooner
                  but if you had a device that sent lots of V and current back that could be a shocking experiance.
                  Learn to spell or better still don't go to the pub at lunchtime!

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill
                    BTW, how much current do these "tazer" fings chuck out?
                    Can't be much more than an amp on the average, probably less, otherwise you run the risk of killing the target. Of course, this depends greatly on your personal resistance, so best not to be standing in a pool of water or holding on to a copper pipe stuck in the ground when they zap you.

Comment

Working...
                    X