• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Can anyone recommend a good B&B in Cardiff

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Diver View Post
    hmm!
    Hang on, don't jump to conclusions. The plane used to drop the atom bomb on Hiroshima was called Enola Gay. So for all we know, Rosa Gay was the plane they used to nuke Nagasaki.

Anyway, it may just be that Rosa is cheerful and carefree.

Mind you, I'm wondering if I made the right decision

Milan, I might look into that Penarth suggestion. There's no reason why the B&B need be practically next door to the site.

P.S. Thanks all for the suggestions so far - any further insights welcome.
    Last edited by OwlHoot; 16 August 2008, 23:11.
    Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
      Hang on, don't jump to conclusions. The plane used to drop the atom bomb on Hiroshima was called Enola Gay. So for all we know, Rosa Gay was the plane they used to nuke Nagasaki.

Mind you, I'm wondering if I made the right decision
      Check out the local pharmacy first.

If they have two for the price of one offers on KY jelly and Vaseline, Find another B&B
      Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post

It gets very good reviews on TripAdvisor, FWTW...

The Enola Gay was named after the mother of Paul Tibbets, the plane's pilot. The Nagasaki bomb was dropped by Bockscar, named for the pilot, Frederick Bock.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
          It gets very good reviews on TripAdvisor, FWTW...

The Enola Gay was named after the mother of Paul Tibbets, the plane's pilot. The Nagasaki bomb was dropped by Bockscar, named for the pilot, Frederick Bock.
          At least the place will be spotlessly clean.
          Wouldn't worry me staying there, except for the £45 a night. I'd rather lease a furnished flat or house for the duration. Probably work out cheaper.
          Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Working...
          X