• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Fecked up games of the youth

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fecked up games of the youth

here!!

I remember wen I was a lad - we just used to kick a tin can around down the alley, kids these days don't know their born, they have real trains to play with !

SA says;
    Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

I couldn't imagine you ever having a hair out of place!

n5gooner is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
    (whatever these are)

Comment

slip ya fat little get

how I wish his chavy fat foot would have slipped and the train slice his legs at the ankles......
      whats the lowest you can do this for?

Comment

All we had was a hoop and a stick. And the stick was broken. I'm glad he didn't get smeared because no doubt his chavvy parents would have been awarded a couple of million "compensation".

Comment

Originally posted by HankWangford
          how I wish his chavy fat foot would have slipped and the train slice his legs at the ankles......
          Whilst I agree with the spirit of your post, imagine the disruption it would have caused. Entire line taken out of service, decent, hard working folk (I'm turning into Blair!) stranded at Euston station because some little tw@t played on the track.

Much better that he falls down an old mine shaft. It's a win/win situation
          Autom...Sprow...Canna...Tik banna...Sandwol...But no sera smee

Comment

Why stop the train? I'm all for the thing turning up at
            Euston with the little scrote smeared all over the front

Train driver exits cab with index finger raised

Comment

He was arrested afterwards by the police -- don't local cops practice putting chaps like that into proper cameras with hardcore criminals in them?

Was just reading today conditions for soldiers arrested in the Soviet army -- it defies imagination

Comment

isn't that why in the US they have the big pointed things on the front of trains that look like snow ploughs ? just to shove chaves out of the way
                SA says;
                Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

I couldn't imagine you ever having a hair out of place!

n5gooner is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
                (whatever these are)

Comment

Working...
                X