• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Aint seen one of these for a while

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SandyDown
    where is your roller blading lover??? did he dump you
    Talking of which, what happened to your husband Sandy? ?

Comment

Originally posted by SupremeSpod

My husband is fine, how's yours??

Comment

My husband is fine, how's yours??
        If you mean wifey, she's fine.

Comment

Originally posted by SupremeSpod
          I think he got more than he bargained for when Sandy said she'd "take care of him".

Comment

where is your roller blading lover??? did he dump you
            I couldn't keep up with him so he went off with mailman. Much to AtW's frustration.

Comment

Originally posted by Lucifer Box
              I couldn't keep up with him so he went off with mailman. Much to AtW's frustration.
              In that case, might I recommend WageSlave Services Ltd. £25 a pop, no questions asked. For an extra £5 I will provide a video memory to cherish forever.
              Autom...Sprow...Canna...Tik banna...Sandwol...But no sera smee

Comment

Originally posted by WageSlave
                For an extra £5 I will provide a video memory to cherish forever.
                This was what you were into in your previous professional photographer career?
                I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

Originally posted by Francko
                  This was what you were into in your previous professional photographer career?
                  Oh yes Although the ex did a fine job of destroying my hard work, I managed to retain a few examples. This selection is known as 'WageSlave Classic Series' and retails at £5.99 a set

Franco, if you'd like me to produce a series of portraits of you and your girlfriend, very romantic and tasteful, contact me on the Bat phone
                  Autom...Sprow...Canna...Tik banna...Sandwol...But no sera smee

Comment

Working...
                  X