• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Homo-eroticism

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Homo-eroticism

Last time I went to the pub with number one son and one of his friends we ended up getting plastered and going swimming in the flooded quarry behind our house. Me and #1 kept our clothes on but friend didn't.

#1 and #2 sons had birthday barbecue this weekend, load went swimming in quarry and I saw all the pics. Loads of young men wandering about showing their arses. They were still wandering about showing their arses for various reasons hours after they got out of the water it seems.

Wife says this is all very normal at their age. I don't recall it at that age so I must be abnormal, therefore, QED, I must be a poof. It's a great relief to be out of the closet at long last!
    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Originally posted by xoggoth
    Last time I went to the pub with number one son and one of his friends we ended up getting plastered and going swimming in the flooded quarry behind our house. Me and #1 kept our clothes on but friend didn't.

#1 and #2 sons had birthday barbecue this weekend, load went swimming in quarry and I saw all the pics. Loads of young men wandering about showing their arses. They were still wandering about showing their arses for various reasons hours after they got out of the water it seems.

Wife says this is all very normal at their age. I don't recall it at that age so I must be abnormal, therefore, QED, I must be a poof. It's a great relief to be out of the closet at long last!
    Xog, you've sired a brace of pufters! Kill them now and set an example to the rest!

Actualy, I blame it all on your penchant for the "Village People".

Comment

As a friend once said to me, if you can't get your arse out on holiday, when can you get it out?
      Autom...Sprow...Canna...Tik banna...Sandwol...But no sera smee

Comment

Originally posted by WageSlave
        As a friend once said to me, if you can't get your arse out on holiday, when can you get it out?
        That's just what the wife said last night... or was it "Get it out of my arse, you're not on holiday now!"

Comment

Xoggy, how did you feel when you saw this fine young Apollo in his full glory?
          Autom...Sprow...Canna...Tik banna...Sandwol...But no sera smee

Comment

Actually he is a sort of skinny freckly ginger person so wasn't much of a temptation. If I was tempted to swing the other way it would have to be something with an enormous bottom and non-ginger regardless of the other equipment.

PS Like beans. Where is beans these days?
            bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
            John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Working...
            X