• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Robin Cook

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Robin Cook

Does the nation get its house back now?

When he resigned he continued to live in the foreign secretary's grace and favour official mansion, at great expense to the nation, rather like Blunkett has done with that of the home secretary.

Robin Cook was a brave man. he gave up a position he excelled in, to speak the truth.
    So sad to lose such an erudite man.

Comment

Seems he kept the mansion though.... id be brave if I could chuck in my job and still live in the lap of luxury....
      Vieze Oude Man

Comment

if you want to live to 80.

don't shag a hot chick at the top of a 2km mountain, you've just walked up.

Comment

One less dissenting voice for Tony Bliar to contend with - convenient or what?

Spod - In "No WS, it wasn't the Freemasons what done 'im in" mode!

Comment

Robin Cook

My wife had him in the back of her Mini Metro you know.

Comment

Originally posted by planetit
              My wife had him in the back of her Mini Metro you know.
              Not in the "Biblical" sense one hopes!

Spod - in "Yeuck, sloppy seconds" mode!

Comment

Originally posted by SupremeSpod
                One less dissenting voice for Tony Bliar to contend with - convenient or what?

Spod - In "No WS, it wasn't the Freemasons what done 'im in" mode!
                Ah, you would say that, wouldn't you? But we'll say no more...too much has been said
                Autom...Sprow...Canna...Tik banna...Sandwol...But no sera smee

Comment

No. I must confess she was just giving him a lift from the station (at least that’s what she says).

Comment

Robin Cook was one of those giant alien lizards you know. Well, he sounded like one anyway, but presumably he was one of the shortarse giant alien lizards.

Comment

Working...
                    X