• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Robin Cook

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lucifer Box
    Robin Cook was one of those giant alien lizards you know. Well, he sounded like one anyway, but presumably he was one of the shortarse giant alien lizards.
    Nah, he sounded like a little ginger coont. Bit like Alan Ball.
    Autom...Sprow...Canna...Tik banna...Sandwol...But no sera smee

Comment

Even though he was only little, he'd still be pretty big in the giant alien lizard scale of things - btw, how big do those bastards grow?

Comment

Originally posted by SupremeSpod
        Even though he was only little, he'd still be pretty big in the giant alien lizard scale of things - btw, how big do those bastards grow?
        I saw a natural history film once about one of those lizard things, It was huge as big as the Empire State building. Godzilla it was called. There was another one but I dont remember its name. Started off as ever such a little chap but grew enormously, it was a black and white film so they have been around for some time.
        I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
        Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Originally posted by The Lone Gunman
          I saw a natural history film once about one of those lizard things, It was huge as big as the Empire State building. Godzilla it was called. There was another one but I dont remember its name. Started off as ever such a little chap but grew enormously, it was a black and white film so they have been around for some time.
          Ahhh.... They may have been giant lizards.... But were they Giant Alien Lizards?

Comment

Ahhh.... They may have been giant lizards.... But were they Giant Alien Lizards?
            I think Godyilla [edit]Godzilla (bloody German keyboard)[/edit] was home grown, but the second one I think was alien, at least I believe "It came from outer space".
            I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
            Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Originally posted by The Lone Gunman
              I think Godyilla was home grown, but the second one I think was alien, at least I believe "It came from outer space".
              That's what they want you to believe!

Comment

That's what they want you to believe!
                Spod, I've left my shoes at home, the owl is in the cupboard and the laughing jackal grows impatient.

Comment

Originally posted by WageSlave
                  Spod, I've left my shoes at home, the owl is in the cupboard and the laughing jackal grows impatient.
                  Tell me of the Lion and Eagle.

Comment

Tell me of the Lion and Eagle.
                    The Lion is waiting to return. He bides his time. No longer is he in the wilderness.
                    The Eagle senses the lion's return. The sheep are safe for the moment.

Comment

Working...
                    X