• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What do you believe?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SandyDown
    I believe in LOVE ... there is no option for me to tick
    Is that Love or Sex?

Comment

Originally posted by SupremeSpod
      Is that Love or Sex?
      In keeping with most blokes, it's gonna be sex, isn't it?
      The vegetarian option.

Comment

Originally posted by SupremeSpod
        Is that Love or Sex?

Quite right we should have two more options one for Love, one for Sex ...oh may be a third for Love 'n Sex together so I don't have to choose between love or sex choices ...blah blah bla

Comment

Originally posted by expat
          That gets my vote too.

The poll itself is a believer's question.
          Agreed. The lowercase non-biblical 'god' is another pointer.

Comment

Interesting findings so far. I was expecting a lot more "atheists" - infact I was expecting a clear majority. As to it being a believers poll well everyone believe is something and that something may be there is no God period - the classic arrogant and illogical atheist position. All in all thanks to everyone who answered honestly.
            Sola gratia

Sola fide

Soli Deo gloria

Comment

Originally posted by SandyDown
              Quite right we should have two more options one for Love, one for Sex ...oh may be a third for Love 'n Sex together so I don't have to choose between love or sex choices ...blah blah bla
              I'm a bigger lesbian than you

Comment

Originally posted by Chico
                Interesting findings so far. I was expecting a lot more "atheists" - infact I was expecting a clear majority. As to it being a believers poll well everyone believe is something and that something may be there is no God period - the classic arrogant and illogical atheist position. All in all thanks to everyone who answered honestly.

Chico, some of us haven't bothered voting.

Comment

Originally posted by Chico
                  There is nothing arogant or illogical about my atheism. It is not a belief thing, I dont know how ot put it in words properly, the closest anyone ever got to how I fleel was Douglas Adams in this interview. http://www.americanatheist.org/win98...silverman.html
                  I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
                  Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Male/Female love is essentially a lubricant for the old innie and outie. What is there to believe in ?

Comment

Be an agnostic

The trouble with being an atheist is that one is lowering oneself to chicos level. Like his religion it is impossible to physically prove that you are right. Chico can no more prove that his god exists as can an atheist prove that god does not exist. This is why he focuses his arguments (if you can call them that) on deriding atheists. he seems to think that by trashing atheism he is invigorating his own argument (fantasies in truth) that there is a god, by default.

Agnosticism shifts the onus of proof squarely back on his shoulders. Because he cannot give any physical evidence to prove that there is a god he cannot take the offensive, so he spends his energies avoiding answering questions.
                      Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Working...
                      X