• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Just showing off

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bagpuss
    'thats one more than you' mode

- Perhaps I'm a little more choosy about the company I keep.

Comment

Originally posted by SandyDown
      Yawn !! !!
      Stop yawning, you will have me doing it next.... Yawn !! !!
      I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
      Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Originally posted by SupremeSpod
        - Perhaps I'm a little more choosy about the company I keep.

Do you have many freinds?
        The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by The Lone Gunman
          You B@stards! I can't stop yawning now
          Autom...Sprow...Canna...Tik banna...Sandwol...But no sera smee

Comment

Originally posted by The Lone Gunman

Yawn !!!

sorry I am genuenly feeling sleepy, and this board is not helping .. no more exciting threads... most subjects nowadays about silly SKA or Russia ..Yawwwwwn!!

oh forgot, someone thins riding a bike is news worthy of reporting ..Yaaaawn, and double yaaawn...

hold on... am ..am Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Comment

this board is not helping .. no more exciting threads... most subjects nowadays about silly SKA or Russia ..Yawwwwwn!!
              You can always start an exciting thread.
              Autom...Sprow...Canna...Tik banna...Sandwol...But no sera smee

Comment

Yawn !!!

sorry I am genuenly feeling sleepy, and this board is not helping .. no more exciting threads... most subjects nowadays about silly SKA or Russia ..Yawwwwwn!!

oh forgot, someone thins riding a bike is news worthy of reporting ..Yaaaawn, and double yaaawn...

hold on... am ..am Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz
                I know how you could liven things up around here!

Smith and Wesson.

Comment

Originally posted by threaded
                  Todays bicycle ride to work has a number of highlights:

Hit 50.1 kph (31 mph) on the flat and no wind.

Easily maintained 31 kph up hill, being stuck behind a restricted scooter.

Averaged 28.5 kph for the whole trip, but expect to improve on that when I work out the traffic light phases.
                  Just think - If you were cycling past a regular row of trees, or a neatly laid out orchard, and there were cyclists coming the other way on an adjacent lane, you might end up imitating superconducting electrons in a crystal lattice, and lose all air resistance so you could cycle round for ever and ever.

It would probably only work in very cold weather though. So I'd leave it until the winter before trying.
                  Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

how big was the hill you started from?
                    Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

driving test.

reminded me of something you said the other day about a girl on a bike.

Smith and Wesson.

Comment

Working...
                      X