• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The sign of things to come

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bagpuss
    Chico, I call on the dark Lord Lucifer, I looked in the mirror said the alphabet backwards while scratching 666 into it.
    And what exactly is that supposed to achieve?
    Sola gratia

Sola fide

Soli Deo gloria

Comment

Originally posted by Chico
      And what exactly is that supposed to achieve?
      Chico, what were you trying to achieve with your original post?

Comment

Originally posted by Chico
        Whatever personal issues you are having - be assured that God loves you and as Bible says "for, "Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved." Rom 10:13

Oh lord, I beat up my wife, slapped the kids, stole from the local store and scored some smack. Forgive me for my lack of self responsibilities.

Most kind, Ta. Right, where's me dealer.

-------------------------------------------------------------------
        "Obedience brings Victory! Victory is Life!" : Jem'Hadar
        If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Chico, as a modern Christian, do you believe Satan exists as classically conceived -i.e. a fallen angel languishing in hell? And do you believe in a physical realm called Hell, where sinners are punished?
          Autom...Sprow...Canna...Tik banna...Sandwol...But no sera smee

Comment

A comment about the changing times. Makes a change from the general levels of cynicism, myths about decline church numbers blah blah blah.
            Sola gratia

Sola fide

Soli Deo gloria

Comment

Cheap and Tacky

I don't know Chico - you tell me.

But if you want to go to that "church", it's a cheap and tacky brand
              Life is just nature's way of keeping meat fresh

Comment

Originally posted by WageSlave
                Chico, as a modern Christian, do you believe Satan exists as classically conceived -i.e. a fallen angel languishing in hell? And do you believe in a physical realm called Hell, where sinners are punished?
                Yep I most certainly do
                Sola gratia

Sola fide

Soli Deo gloria

Comment

Just got my badge

The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by hattra
                    I don't know Chico - you tell me.

But if you want to go to that "church", it's a cheap and tacky brand
                    Hattra you do not know? If you want to know do an Alpha Course. As for cheap and tacky welll......... I did not get that from the article would you care to qualify that?
                    Sola gratia

Sola fide

Soli Deo gloria

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss
                      Chico, I call on the dark Lord Lucifer, I looked in the mirror said the alphabet backwards while scratching 666 into it.
                      You called?

Comment

Working...
                      X