• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

New Labour Founder

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Poorest Prime minister Pushing up Pansies in Perpetuity

Still dead.

Comment

It is very bad form to speak ill of the dead. So I will say nothing apart from..

Yippeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
      bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
      John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Heath

From our contraversial Friend Mr Icke,

As I have been writing in my books for some six years, the UK Prime Minister, Tony Blair, is an Illuminati gofer and puppet placed in office to serve their agenda.

Blair became leader of the Labour Party after the sudden death (how convenient) of John Smith and from that moment a series of scandals and divisions rocked the then ruling Conservative Party, thus making a Blair election victory inevitable. Precisely the same sequence happened in reverse when the Illuminati chosen one was Conservative Margaret Thatcher and from the moment she became Conservative or "Tory" leader, all hell broke loose with scandals and divisions in the Labour Party. The UK, like the U.S. and everywhere else, is a one-party state masquerading as "freedom".

Since his election Blair has served the Illuminati agenda, as outlined in my books, magnificently and they want him to be re-elected so he can take the UK into the single European currency, the Euro, and hand over what is left of UK sovereignty to the bureaucrats in Brussels.

So IIluminati agents like Ted Heath are activated to attack their own Conservative Party and its present leader, William Hague, and manipulate public "opinion" (if only they had one of their own) to see Blair as the only option at the General Election planned apparently for early June. See related stories on "race" for other manipulations designed to serve Blair's bid for a second term in power.

Both Blair and Heath are members of the elite and highly secretive Bilderberg Group - as are Blair's Chancellor of the Exchequer, Gordon Brown, and almost everyone else in the key positions advancing the European fascist superstate. Notice also how Blair slavishing follows and supports all U.S. government policy, be it "Star Wars" or blowing the tulip out of anyone they choose in their crusade to "protect freedom". Yes, the freedom to have the tulip blown out of you by these crazed maniacs.

Heath is the former Conservative Prime Minister (1970-74) who signed the UK into the European Community/Union while lying through his teeth about the consquences for national sovereignty, as official documents have confirmed. He has since dedicated himself to pressing for all major decisions affecting the people of the UK to be made outside the UK by Brussels bureaurcrats placed in office by the Bilderberg Group and other Illuminati fronts. Heath finds the time to do this between mercilessly abusing children (see The Biggest Secret).

Here is a news story about Heath's latest Illuminati-orchestrated outburst and note, surprise, surprise, it is about the Conservative Party's official opposition to Blair's outrageous policy on Europe. You are a liar, Mr. Heath, a fraud, and a notorious child abuser. I look forward to your lawyers contacting me as soon as possible.
        There are no evil thoughts except one: the refusal to think

Comment

Child abuser? Where did that one come from!?
          Autom...Sprow...Canna...Tik banna...Sandwol...But no sera smee

Comment

Mean Fiddlers

David Icke reckons the Illuminati worhsip satan and abuse children. He somehow seems to really have had it in for Ted Heath though.
            There are no evil thoughts except one: the refusal to think

Comment

Originally posted by WageSlave
              Child abuser? Where did that one come from!?
              Never married, hmmmm
              The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss
                Never married, hmmmm
                Heath was before my time. During the height of his career, were questions asked about his single life? In the closet, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
                  If you watched the docu on Monday on BBC2, you'll see that those very questions were murmured.

But in a more discreet way.
                  Damn those evening classes! I should have learnt to read and write at school.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
                    Learned???
                    As one of Thatcher's children, do you seriously expect me to have a firm grasp of grammar? Konsidr it 4tune8 Im not out glarsing sum ald grinny

Learnt is grammatically correct. Learned is more of an Americanism
                    Last edited by WageSlave; 21 July 2005, 09:49.

Comment

Working...
                    X