• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Bleached blond hair

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SandyDown
    Yes practically perfect in everyway ... just like Mary Poppins..... shall I start talking to you about how fantastic my kids are ???
    You have kids and yet retained your figure...impressive

You still haven't told me what you wear on the beach....third time of asking!
    Autom...Sprow...Canna...Tik banna...Sandwol...But no sera smee

Comment

Originally posted by WageSlave

You still haven't told me what you wear on the beach....third time of asking!

a swim suit !!

Comment

Originally posted by SandyDown
        a swim suit !!
        What sort?

Comment

Originally posted by WageSlave
          What sort?

Actually I lied, am really fond of nude beaches.. especially watching men playing beach ping-pong

Comment

Gents, don't get too carried away. This is a pic of Sandy on the beach...

Comment

Originally posted by hyperD
              Sandy, may I point you and your ample bosom to this place if it is of any help:

http://www.double-d.com/index2.html

(Warning: shows birds in bras so may not be client safe)
              A month or so ago there was a demo in London against breast cancer. Didn't see it myself, but a friend who did said it was surreal seeing a crowd of thousands of women topless except for bras.

I've nothing against bleached blondes, with or without dark roots, but what tits me right off (DD cup size) is Ant and Dec style artfully tousled hair. What sort of vain prat spends half an hour carefully rearranging their hair, and oiling it until it's as stiff as porcupine quills, just to try and make it look as if they haven't touched it?
              Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by Lucifer Box
                Gents, don't get too carried away. This is a pic of Sandy on the beach...

I'm just suprised no one's tried to offer her their free boulder holder fitting service

Just to test if she is a laydeeeeee, well there's always the Crocodile Dundee test...

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot
                  I've nothing against bleached blondes, with or without dark roots, but what tits me right off (DD cup size) is Ant and Dec style artfully tousled hair. What sort of vain prat spends half an hour carefully rearranging their hair, and oiling it until it's as stiff as porcupine quills, just to try and make it look as if they haven't touched it?
                  .......oh.............

PS. It's not oil....it's wax

Comment

Working...
                  X