• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Bleached blond hair

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SandyDown
    (cute, sexy, pretty, and very supportive of my now DD cups)
    DD?????

Hubba hubba!

Sandy, what do you wear on the beach? One-piece, bikini, thong?
    Autom...Sprow...Canna...Tik banna...Sandwol...But no sera smee

Comment

The fact that she says now DD probably means that she has balloned from a trim 8 stone to a heffing 18 stone

Comment

Originally posted by Ardesco
        The fact that she says now DD probably means that she has balloned from a trim 8 stone to a heffing 18 stone
        I'm reminded of Lucifer's post from yesterday
        I understand there's a big (no pun intended) market in Germany for that sort of thing....is this new contract in Germany such a coincidence? Quick, do a google search against "big momma lovin'" for Germany sites!

Comment

I'm ba..........no got to go again!
          I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
          Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Originally posted by Ardesco
            Sandy, may I point you and your ample bosom to this place if it is of any help:

http://www.double-d.com/index2.html

(Warning: shows birds in bras so may not be client safe)
            If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

well I have balooned from size 10 to size 12 (my bra size changes from D to a DD), now am in Europe I should go back to my trim size 10, I don't understand it why am in a better shape in Europe. However am lucky because when I put on weight it all goes to my breasts and I keep the small wate and curvy butt, but when am in shape my bra cup usually is a size D !!

PS women's bra size also changes before they menstruate...

Comment

well I have balooned from size 10 to size 12 (my bra size changes from D to a DD), now am in Europe I should go back to my trim size 10, I don't understand it why am in a better shape in Europe. However am lucky because when I put on weight it all goes to my breasts and I keep the small wate and curvy butt, but when am in shape my bra cup usually is a size D !!
                The perfect woman!!!

What do you wear on the beach???

Comment

all goes to my breasts and I keep the small wate and curvy butt, but when am in shape my bra cup usually is a size D !!
                  Oh dear, and I had hoped to ba able to wear these underpants for another week.

More info than we needed there I think.....
                  I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
                  Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

I didn't realise bras did that. My goodness, I must get out more.
                    If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by WageSlave
                      The perfect woman!!!

What do you wear on the beach???
                      Yes practically perfect in everyway ... just like Mary Poppins..... shall I start talking to you about how fantastic my kids are ???

Comment

Working...
                      X