• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Bleached blond hair

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sandy confirms Stilettos.

Fully fashioned stockings with those? Ohhhhh......got to go!
    I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
    Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Originally posted by Pinto
      Don't they have shoe shops in Germany?

Yres they do, only I am at work when they are open ....dah!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SandyDown
        Yres they do, only I am at work when they are open ....dah!!!
        Don't they have lunch times in Germany?

Comment

Originally posted by Pinto
          Don't they have lunch times in Germany?
          You have never been to Germany have you.
          Remember 30 years ago in the UK when everywhere used to close for lunch (even the cafes) half day Wednesday and all that?
          Some cities have late evening where the shops stay open till 8, but they still close at 4 on a Saturday, oh yes, if a bank holiday falls on a Saturday then the shops are closed (be warned Sandy if you didnt already know).

The bars always seem to be open...which is nice.

Smith and Wesson.

Comment

Actually the shops here are open at lunch time, but they do close early, the shops are about 15 minute walk from the office, and I don't know of a good shoe shop, besides it takes me 3-4 hours to find a shoe that I like normally, also at lunch time I have lunch with my colleagues etc, I can't see why I should waste my break trying to find a new shoes when I have loads of them at home!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SandyDown
              Actually the shops here are open at lunch time, but they do close early, the shops are about 15 minute walk from the office, and I don't know of a good shoe shop, besides it takes me 3-4 hours to find a shoe that I like normally, also at lunch time I have lunch with my colleagues etc, I can't see why I should waste my break trying to find a new shoes when I have loads of them at home!!!
              Sandy, I just had the smallest hint that you might not be a woman there, it went away, but there is a nagging doubt. A woman who doesnt want to go shopping and has enough shoes??? Hmmmmm.

Smith and Wesson.

Comment

Originally posted by The Lone Gunman
                Sandy, I just had the smallest hint that you might not be a woman there, it went away, but there is a nagging doubt. A woman who doesnt want to go shopping and has enough shoes??? Hmmmmm.
                Actually, I've never had any doubt that Sandy is a woman, and her latest post confirms it yet again. Let's look at the evidence...

takes 3-4 hours to find a shoe, so that means 6-8 hours to find both shoes
                Is silly enough to pack inappropriate footwear despite having loads at home.
                Can't make do with any shoe shop, while prefering to look silly.

It that's not womanly behaviour, I don't know what is

Comment

Originally posted by The Lone Gunman
                  I like visiting shops, but no I don't like spending money, and I have such a difficult tase, there are two kind of shopping I dread, its shopping for shoes and shopping for bras, I like my shoes to be very cute and feminine, but be able to walk and wear comfortably, all at a good bargain price, a very difficult combination, and usually takes me weeks of visits to different shops in different county to find the one I really want to spend my 'HARD EARNT MONEY' on.... and bra shopping.... don't even get me started there, I went bra shopping this Sat, oh lord it was awful and when I found one that fitted the criteria (cute, sexy, pretty, and very supportive of my now DD cups) then I bough 4 of them different colours....

Yes all in all I find shopping for something I want and need very very painful, however shopping for something that I don't need is a whole different story, that is very pleasurable :-)
                  Last edited by SandyDown; 15 July 2005, 13:10.

Comment

How comes my wife can find a pair of shoes she likes at 09:00am in Bluewater, drag me around the shopping center for the next 8 hours using a meal at one of their crappy restaurants as a carrot, and then return to the original shop to buy said pair of shoes.

Women eh?

We could have left by 09:01am and been home to have a beer, curry and watch the football. I hope she's cooking the 'effing dinner now...
                    If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

SandyDown worte --> "I went bra shopping this Sat, oh lord it was awful and when I found one that fitted the criteria (cute, sexy, pretty, and very supportive of my now DD cups) then I bough 4 of them different colours...."

I'm reliably informed that Gunman has locked himself in the Gents again!

Comment

Working...
                      X