• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

A few people missing

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hyperD
    A horse I think.
    The horse is wearing rollerblades?
    I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
    Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Wager,

it sounds to me like you are fantasizing about servicing AtW

do you have other punters ?

Milan.

Comment

Sparticus

Taxi driver walks into a pub and shouts "Taxi for Sparticus"!

Comment

Originally posted by WageSlave
          I am fully prepared to wear a long blonde wig for the occassion
          WageSlave is Miss Piggy and I claim my crisp fiver.

Comment

Milan,

I'm afraid I'll have to disappoint the lad with this answer. I only have fantasies about two members of this board, and they are Spod and Sandy. If he put some lipstick on and made a real effort, I could possibly muster some enthusiasm for fiddle, but that's a big if.
            With AtW the offer is based purely on pity. Like I said, it's a tough job but we all have to do unpleasant things in order to make the world a better place
            Autom...Sprow...Canna...Tik banna...Sandwol...But no sera smee

Comment

Originally posted by Lucifer Box
              WageSlave is Miss Piggy and I claim my crisp fiver.
              Miss Piggy??? Afraid not, Lucifer, my ever erect and faithful friend. But if you give me £50 I will **** a pig. Christ knows I've had worse.... ah, who am I fooling...I'm a geek with my cherry still intact

Wonder how long it will take ScotsPine to remove this post.

Comment

^
                |
                |

spot the wierdo !

Wager, it's people like you that give people like us a bad name !

Milan.

Comment

But if you give me £50 I will **** a pig
                  For a minute there, I was about to claim my crisp fiver with the assertion that WageSlave is Xoggoth but, clearly not, as Xog would have paid £50 rather than asked £50.

Comment

Milan, has it taken you this long to work out I'm a weirdo!? The local police could have told you that!

This picture was taken of me yesterday, just before I lurked in some bushes

Milan, you are just the same. I've seen you at the clubs, with your PVC thong and butt-plug. Are you going to deny the evening we spent together?

Comment

Wonder how long it will take ScotsPine to remove this post.
                      I don't think SP has had moderator status bestowed upon him yet in the new forum, but I was hanging around in 'technical' yesterday afternoon when I noticed he created a post, edited it then deleted it again, so you can be sure he's keeping his hand in.

Comment

Working...
                      X