• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

A few people missing

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am Sparticus.
    If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

NO! I am Spartacus!!

Comment

Originally posted by Francko
        You only fancy the guy in the shorts?
        I only use that avatar because it sexually frustrates AtW.

Comment

Originally posted by Lucifer Box
          NO! I am Spartacus!!
          Er no. Apparantly he was...

Comment

I only use that avatar because it sexually frustrates AtW.
            Well I did offer him a handy shandy. It's a tough job but someone has to give the poor lad a helping hand.
            Autom...Sprow...Canna...Tik banna...Sandwol...But no sera smee

Comment

[QUOTE=DimPrawn]This is tulip. No Xog for a start. I guess the complexity of this place overwhelmed the poor bugger.

----

I can tell you Xog is in fact in full time contract.
              I know this because he changed his underpants ! (His Mrs told me)

Comment

Originally posted by hyperD
                Er no. Apparantly he was...

Is he wearing rollerblades?

Comment

Originally posted by WageSlave
                  Well I did offer him a handy shandy. It's a tough job but someone has to give the poor lad a helping hand.
                  Slave, I've always suspected you were magnanimous like that. For free or was it a competitive rate?

Comment

Is he wearing rollerblades?
                    A horse I think.

Comment

Slave, I've always suspected you were magnanimous like that. For free or was it a competitive rate?
                      Lucifer, my offer to AtW is free. We all need to give a little something back

I'm concerned about the poor lad...all that time alone in his bedroom, posting messages, coding his SKA, playing games. Not a lady in sight! It's not healthy. I understand that being pulled off by a gurning ape-faced feckwit like me is not quite how the lad imagined he'd lose his cherry...so not wishing to spoil the lad's romantic notions, I am fully prepared to wear a long blonde wig for the occassion.
                      Autom...Sprow...Canna...Tik banna...Sandwol...But no sera smee

Comment

Working...
                      X