• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The Wrong Time to be a diabetic...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Wrong Time to be a diabetic...

in a coma on a bus with a rucksack...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/w...re/7096456.stm

Mr Gaubert said he was told the police believed he looked "Egyptian".
    Lucky he wasn't a Fuzzy Wuzzie Mr Manwaring.

Comment

Anti-terrorists are the most dangerous threat to our country today.

Comment

Classic "look at me I'm lining up my claim".

So how if he was in a "coma" did he know they were pointing a real gun at his head and that they shot him twice.

Also how the heck can you suffer post traumatic stress disorder....he was asleep through most of it!!!!

Comment

Maybe being zapped by a tazer bought him out of his coma and cured his diabetes?

Comment

Did he walk like an Egyptian?

Comment

The terrorists have already won. All this is just the last spasms of a dying system.
              Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
              threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Originally posted by Sockpuppet View Post
                Classic "look at me I'm lining up my claim".

So how if he was in a "coma" did he know they were pointing a real gun at his head and that they shot him twice.

Also how the heck can you suffer post traumatic stress disorder....he was asleep through most of it!!!!
                Because he was actually suffering from hypoglycaemic deficiency (commonly termed a diabetic coma), when you are incapacitated, but still vaguely aware of what is going on.

HTH.
                Best Forum Advisor 2014
                Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
                Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Taser attack on Nicholas Gaubert | unProfessional Standards Department | West Yorkshire Police

Aren't our pigs wonderful?

Comment

just be glad he wasn't an Electrician.
                    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
                    X