• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Currently Listening To.........

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zeitghost
    And M&S charge £2 per bra more for the more generously endowed lady... (bigger than DD )
    I Know! Mind you, I prefer Bravissimo
    I'm sorry, but I'll make no apologies for this

Pogle is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
    CUK University Challenge Champions 2010
    CUK University Challenge Champions 2012

Comment

Ahh, anyway, Live at Filmore East on the way in today.
      "Israel, Palestine, Cats." He Said
      "See?"

Comment

who at the fillmore east?

Comment

on the road to find out - cat stevens

Comment

Redemption Song - Bob Marley ATW
            Who has time? Who has time? But then if we do not ever take time, how can we ever have time?

Comment

Originally posted by Pogle View Post
              Well they are darned expensive, upwards of £35 each and you need at least 3
              So it would seem...I don't think that 'big girls' should have to pay more though. That sounds like a bum deal to me...if you pardon the pun!
              Signatures.....what's the point?

Comment

The Allman Brothers. One of the best albums I own as it goes. Comes in at 49 on this list.

http://www.rollingstone.com/news/sto...ms_of_all_time
                "Israel, Palestine, Cats." He Said
                "See?"

Comment

Muse - "Black Holes and Revelations" [spotify]
                  Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e3kyNGVK-hI

Nice touch at 1:50...
                    Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Ladies of the Canyon, Joni Mitchell
                      How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
                      Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Working...
                      X