• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Kicking off in Rhodesia

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kicking off in Rhodesia

I said this would happen

Zimbabwe crisis: Army 'secures' Robert Mugabe and takes control of Harare - latest news

Is it a coup? It certainly looks like Mugabe's chickens have come home to roost.

Originally posted by PhiltheGreek View Post
    I said this would happen

Zimbabwe crisis: Army 'secures' Robert Mugabe and takes control of Harare - latest news

Is it a coup? It certainly looks like Mugabe's chickens have come home to roost.
    Radio 5 just reported that Mugabe is "safe", which is a pity...
    His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Send Liam Fox over immediately to land a trade deal with the new rulers. There must be an Empire 2.0 demand for British jam and tea.

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
        Maybe they mean "safe" in the Dr David Kelly sense of the word. Though by the look of the awkward fat lad fronting the gig on ZBC, that level of subtlety is probably beyond them.

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
          He should have chosen his wife more carefully....
          "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Is this mugexit?
            Polishing a turd near you!!

Comment

The old man and I have our fancy dress planned out for the Christmas party.

Comment

Blacking up and putting the fruitbowl on your head? I can only salute you but I fear that, even in Leeds, the racism police will be all over you. Or is it your plan to have him locked up over Christmas?

Comment

Originally posted by PhiltheGreek View Post
                  Blacking up and putting the fruitbowl on your head? I can only salute you but I fear that, even in Leeds, the racism police will be all over you. Or is it your plan to have him locked up over Christmas?
                  It will be fine in Wigan.

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                    He should have chosen his wife more carefully....
                    At his age I don't think he cares or knows what's going on.

Comment

Working...
                    X