• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Billable Days Target for 2017 Jan - Dec

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
    £230 a day? IDKSPE
    Are people still billing in sterling?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Major Hassle View Post
        230 not too shoddy
        My solicitor has billed for 620 days this year.
        "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
          My solicitor has billed for 620 days this year.
          You should see Brillo's solicitor.

Comment

Looks like 227-229. Far too many!
            …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by stek View Post
              I had three months off due to severe illness Jan-Mar, but I felt ropey 2/3 months prior and same after, so best part of 6 months not on top form. Made a few bad desicions due to not being right in the head during this period, knocked me back a bit (a lot) but them again, I like a battle and now I'm sitting back to settle the back four and rebuild the midfield for a fresh challenge 2018, and sign a top-level shiffer who will repeatedly stick the pigs bladder in the onion bag.

Oh, and must stop taking LSD while in CUK...
              Try Mescaline.

Its more mentally rewarding
              The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

On target to do 92-96 - but then again, I only started in late July / early August!

Comment

Comment

Record year for me this year. Up to 198 days billed (though mostly at a slightly lower pro-rata rate as I bill at a slightly discounted weekly rate), with 20 more to bill before I call it a year on 8 Dec. I had to take out an extra £30k or so from the business this year to pay for the garden and garden office so to finish with a net increase in the warchest is a result.

Comment

Ah, another willy waving contest for the inadequates amongst us.

Comment

Working...
                      X