• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Choosing A Charity Conumdrum

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    How about a charity for bullied homeless children with cancer?
    No please support the Black muslim transsexual bullied homeless children with cancer charity

Comment

The less a charity pays its chief executive, the more I like it. Salvation Army is lowest by far IIRC.

Comment

Originally posted by Eirikur View Post
        No please support the Black muslim transsexual bullied homeless children with cancer charity
        Racist!

It should be - BAME religious LBTQ+ bullied disabled homeless children with cancer charity
        "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by Eirikur View Post
          Charity for the reintegration of alt-right paranoid cretins into society.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
            Charity for the reintegration of alt-right paranoid cretins into society.
            No charity would ever raise enough money for that aim.
            "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by Big Blue Plymouth View Post
              Normally one of homeless/hospice/animals for me.
              For me, never animals, they're just not as important as people.

For me, it's cancer charities, or for the aged. Perhaps I have half an eye on the future

Although kids with cancer would be my choice of the 3 you've down-selected.

Comment

Originally posted by Platypus View Post
                For me, never animals, they're just not as important as people.

For me, it's cancer charities, or for the aged. Perhaps I have half an eye on the future

Although kids with cancer would be my choice of the 3 you've down-selected.
                People are animals. Except for Brillo.

Comment

The misses helps out with a dog charity and whilst a child with cancer tops a dog it's still heartbreaking. A couple of quid a month could really help out with vet bills etc.

If anyone is interested in adopting a dog, pm, please note they do home checks etc.

Comment

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
                    The misses helps out with a dog charity and whilst a child with cancer tops a dog it's still heartbreaking. A couple of quid a month could really help out with vet bills etc.

If anyone is interested in adopting a dog, pm, please note they do home checks etc.
                    Do they check the cellar?

Comment

Originally posted by woohoo View Post

One (Dogs Trust) also imports dogs en masse from Eire.....
                      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Working...
                      X