• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What Not To Do As A Landlord

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
    You is Admin?
    You think I'm the one that is moderated, you think that of me? I'm the one who moderates.

Comment

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
      what shade of white are we talking about?
      Daily Mail white.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
        Daily Mail white.
        I didn't realise they had a particular shade.
        "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
          You think I'm the one that is moderated, you think that of me? I'm the one who moderates.
          I think you're just too moderate.
          Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

I didn't realise they had a particular shade.
            It's has tints of pasty grey and moral ourtrage red.

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
              Let me see now. Racist or not... I'm going with racist comment. Take some time off. And when you're back, wind your neck in.
              Back after your 24-hour ban.

Well OK it was a racist thing to say, just. On a technicality.
              I only said it because I was miffed at the jip that I was getting off you, SasGuru, and SueEllen!

I think this political correctness and anti-racism at the level it is nowadays is completely bonkers and only serves to stifle reasonable and thoughtful debate. Why do you lot stay involved in it? Gee..

I suppose I better colour my plane something other than white, to stay on the right side of the PC laws.

Comment

Originally posted by GJABS View Post

I only said it because I was miffed at the jip that I was getting off you, SasGuru, and SueEllen!

I think this political correctness and anti-racism at the level it is nowadays is completely bonkers and only serves to stifle reasonable and thoughtful debate. Why do you lot stay involved in it? Gee..

I suppose I better colour my plane something other than white, to stay on the right side of the PC laws.
                Well I didn't think it was racist, but clearly Nat was right in this case. I would ban you again because you are stinking up General and that's a hard thing to do, I know I've tried.

Comment

You were banned because you were proven to be as thick as the landlord. We aren't in the 1970s anymore so if you label people from two nationalities as smelly curry eaters don't expect to get away with it.

Comment

You were banned because you were proven to be as thick as the landlord. We aren't in the 1970s anymore so if you label people from two nationalities as smelly curry eaters don't expect to get away with it.
                    Um he is worth a quarter of a billion pounds you know. You don't get to be that rich in today's world without being pretty smart.

Comment

Um he is worth a quarter of a billion pounds you know. You don't get to be that rich in today's world without being pretty smart.
                      Smart enough to put down a racist statement in an email and then to represent himself in court.

Comment

Working...
                      X