• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What Not To Do As A Landlord

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
    I think you mean:
    what shade of white are we talking about?

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
      Landlord Fergus Wilson ordered not to discriminate on race | Daily Mail Online

He seems to have gotten of lightly. It's not wonder he represented himself. I don't think anyone would have been willing to represent his argument reading what he actually said!
      More likely that he was too mean to pay someone to represent him. There will be a lawyer who would take him on for the right fee.
      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
        what shade of white are we talking about?
        Not an Irish or Romanian "shade" clearly.

Though I'm sure I read some large landlord in a similar area preferred the "shade" of Poles, Hungarians etc to the British "shade".

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
          Not an Irish or Romanian "shade" clearly.

Though I'm sure I read some large landlord in a similar area preferred the "shade" of Poles, Hungarians etc to the British "shade".
          Shadist.

Comment

Originally posted by GJABS View Post
            I suspect the reality is the whites are not discriminated against as much because they tend to do fewer things like stinking the house out with curry.
            Let me see now. Racist or not... I'm going with racist comment. Take some time off. And when you're back, wind your neck in.
            Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
              Let me see now. Racist or not... I'm going with racist comment. Take some time off. And when you're back, wind your neck in.
              Me too... Best not quote it so it now appears twice in case... Oh.. Balls. NVM.
              'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                Overreaction Nat. I've warned you about this before, your mod role is hanging in the balance.

Comment

Overreaction Nat. I've warned you about this before, your mod role is hanging in the balance.
                  Did you say you've never been banned???
                  'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
                    Did you say you've never been banned???
                    Never! Cause I own this mother ******* site.

Comment

Never! Cause I own this mother ******* site.
                      You is Admin?

Comment

Working...
                      X