• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Listening to LBC

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Listening to LBC

What I can tell you is that the adverts are about dental implants.
    I'm alright Jack

Anyone that needs to advertise I would be worried about.
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Robert Peston has just made an interesting point he said....aaaaarrrrrrggggghhhh
      I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
        Robert Peston has just made an interesting point he said....aaaaarrrrrrggggghhhh
        Can't stand the man.

The way he talks and the way he comports himself like a stroppy teenager.

It goes without saying, I can't bear his politics.

Big player in Common Purpose circles, apparently.

Comment

he is filling in for James OWhine hardly likely to be a righty...
          Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

I like Nick Ferrari in the mornings and Ian Dale if driving home. James O'Brien is a bit up his own backside, although Mystery Hour on a Thursday is quite interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by kaiser78 View Post
              I like Nick Ferrari in the mornings and Ian Dale if driving home. James O'Brien is a bit up his own backside, although Mystery Hour on a Thursday is quite interesting.

I listen to just two slots on LBC, the Steve Allen pre breakfast and the Legal hour. Both very interesting and different.
              Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Julia Hartley-Brewer on Talk radio currently having a bl***dy good rant at the moment. Just threw David Mellor off the phone.

I'm alright Jack

Comment

James Whale was their best presenter but they stupidly got rid of him.

Comment

Originally posted by CoolCat View Post
                    James Whale was their best presenter but they stupidly got rid of him.
                    For telling people to vote Tory ISTR

Comment

Working...
                    X