• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

WFH RSoles

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WFH RSoles

I'm thinking of punting out a cougar for WFH contracts only.

She's not after a big hourly rate - she could easily get by on £200 pw, maybe even as low as £150 pw.

She's not much of a looker from the front, even for webcam work. Anyone ever tried just exclusively going for WFH 'derrière' roles? Is it doable or is she going to be in competition with the many 'exotics' that advertise their services for next to nothing?

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post

She's not after a big hourly rate - she could easily get by on £200 pw, maybe even as low as £150 pw.

She's not much of a looker from the front, even for webcam work. Anyone ever tried just exclusively going for WFH 'derrière' roles? Is it doable or is she going to be in competition with the many 'exotics' that advertise their services for next to nothing?
    I'm sure you can rinse a few more quid out of Xoggy for that - but it could prove a bit..erm...niche?

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
      I'm sure you can rinse a few more quid out of Xoggy for that - but it could prove a bit..erm...niche?
      Xoggy still complains if he has to pay more than three farthings for a slice of bread and dripping.

Comment

Silly

Comment

As long as you get a Cougar. Check you are not getting a dog.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            As long as you get a Cougar. Check you are not getting a dog.
            Well it appears you can teach an old dog new tricks.

Comment

Pah! Cougars are a dime a dozen. Go for a dragon, or even a snapping turtle (if you can find one that's still breathing)....

Comment

I could add this to my other gigs. Are dimply bottoms ok?

Comment

I looked at the title and thought "how did she know"

I'm only a hundred miles North of you

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
                    I could add this to my other gigs. Are dimply bottoms ok?
                    You will have to cut your rate for that.

Comment

Working...
                    X