• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Weekend plans

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    TFA. I think.

Looks like Ramp1 skate park tomorrow.

Mods! Threads to insult other posters should be a day ban. 2 posters = 2 day ban.....
    Insults yes, statements of fact, not so much
    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

TFA

Tonight - Pub
      Tomorrow - Driving up north (Lancs) for daughter's 30th Birthday bash
      Sunday - Driving down south to see The Rams v The Cards at Twickers

You ?
      We got the Oystons out like we said we would

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
        TFA

Dinner date cancelled on me this evening so I'm off to the cinema to see The Death of Stalin
        Tomorrow the grey hair will be painted over
        Sunday I'll be supporting friends who are running up the Gherkin for charidee

Over the course of the weekend I have an Open University assignment to work on. I think I need to start by reading the material...

Ooh yes, cinema. Need to go see Bladerunner.

And maybe Kingsman: The Golden Circle.
        "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

TFA.

Tomorrow, sorting out the neighbour's computer and telly which she had to dismantle for decorating. Washing cars. Off to dinner at a friend's in the evening.

Sunday, I may well go fishing down at Gosport if I can get my tulip together and I'm not too hungover.
          ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Tonight - Hockey practice - second session back since my concussion, first one went well last week!

Tomorrow - Polishing my bike then off to lasses house for the evening.

Sunday - Meeting lasses family for the first time. Have hip flask / other survival items packed and ready.

Comment

Originally posted by mattfx View Post
              Tonight - Hockey practice - second session back since my concussion, first one went well last week!

Tomorrow - Polishing my bike then off to lasses house for the evening.

Sunday - Meeting lasses family for the first time. Have hip flask / other survival items packed and ready.
              Always a good idea to Polish your bike before seeing the missus.

Helps avoid any over exuberant performance features.

If you get ma drift.

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
                Always a good idea to Polish your bike before seeing the missus.

Helps avoid any over exuberant performance features.

If you get ma drift.
                So you get a Polish guy to nob your mum because you suffer from premature ejaculation? More time for Civ 5, I suppose.

Comment

Did you get the scan or whatever sorted out for the concussion in the end?

Glad you're better, in any case. Sounded nasty.

Comment

Please don't drink from a hip flask- they will think you are an alcoholic.
                    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

dinner and seeing blade runner tonight
                      friends birthday bar crawl in camden tomorrow

Comment

Working...
                      X