• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Korbyn selling out the UK yet again

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Korbyn selling out the UK yet again

https://www.theguardian.com/politics...er-in-brussels

So Barnier wants to make undermine May. Korbyn helps her out.

Very sad he will be the next PM.....

and then the Euro

Milan.

Comment

Always easier being in opposition. You can just spout platitudes and come out with marvellous solutions without being involved in the real situations or having to consider the practicalities or costs.

I rather doubt the negotiations would be any easier if Labour was in charge.
      bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
      John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
        Always easier being in opposition. You can just spout platitudes and come out with marvellous solutions without being involved in the real situations or having to consider the practicalities or costs.

I rather doubt the negotiations would be any easier if Labour was in charge.
        They could get Diane Abbott to offer them 20 trillion in settlement. She gets easily confused between billion and trillion.

Comment

This is one of the reasons that I think its vitally important to exit and be content that it will be without a deal. Yes there could be lots of trouble. Yes we will have a few interesting years ahead until its finally panned out. BUT it will stop bastards like Corbin doing something even more dangerous than no deal.

Comment

Originally posted by bobspud View Post
            This is one of the reasons that I think its vitally important to exit and be content that it will be without a deal. Yes there could be lots of trouble. Yes we will have a few interesting years ahead until its finally panned out. BUT it will stop bastards like Corbin doing something even more dangerous than no deal.
            Abandoning Trident?

Comment

what can be more dangerous than no deal ?

Milan

Comment

Originally posted by milanbenes View Post
                what can be more dangerous than no deal ?

Milan
                Letting Scooter back to the UK?

Comment

If Corbyn is voted in, then it can only be by a democratic vote by the citizens of the UK.

You would rather feck the country over for generations, than respect a (future) democratic vote?

Comment

Seems sensible for the EU to start some contingency planning, given the state of the British government.

Comment

Working...
                    X