• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What Germany wants...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What Germany wants...

...Germany usually gets...

Germany is working on proposals for the European Union’s future relations with the U.K. that include calls for a “comprehensive free-trade accord” with the British government, according to a draft paper prepared by the Foreign Ministry in Berlin.
    https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...it-paper-shows

Sorry, Remainers, I couldn't find anything sufficiently Doom-worthy to perk you up, I'm afraid...
    His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

He who pays the piper calls the tune...

Comment

Doesn't explain how they ended up with Scooter though. Unless they do actually want him... maybe as a curiosity or something.

Comment

The "Guten Appetit" on the final page is a nice touch.

I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
          Doesn't explain how they ended up with Scooter though. Unless they do actually want him... maybe as a curiosity or something.
          Every village needs its idiot...
          His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
            Every village needs its idiot...
            So there's money to be made trafficking you to overseas villages after Brexit.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
              So there's money to be made trafficking you to overseas villages after Brexit.
              You might be better off sending the old man, but lend me one of your spare gimp masks and I'll see what I can do...

Edit: I just asked around, and my village won't let me leave...

Comment

Strange that Brexiteer Germany bashers suddenly have all their hopes up for Germany

Comment

Originally posted by Eirikur View Post
                  Strange that Brexiteer Germany bashers suddenly have all their hopes up for Germany
                  And who might they be, or do they exist only in a special corner of your tiny mind, next to the Care Bears and Santa?

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by Eirikur View Post
                    No it's what we always knew. The industrial powers within the EU will only take so much political crap before they take the policy makers behind closed doors and spank their arses and make their demands known.

If you do some research into Helmut Khol, he went on record to state that one of the key drivers for the integration was the German Car market was concerned it was loosing market share to Fiat. They are not about to make all their cars more expensive to the largest external market.

Comment

Working...
                    X