• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I'm a Pluviophile!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm a Pluviophile!

https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/pluviophile

I've noticed that general is, well, sinking into a doom gloom pit of depression.

The brexiters are sad that the remainers don't share their joy. The remainers sad because they didn't get enough hugs as children.

So come on, what strange or unusual thing makes you happy? First one to mention brexit gets a 30 day ban, Nat you hearing me?

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
    https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/pluviophile

I've noticed that general is, well, sinking into a doom gloom pit of depression.

The brexiters are sad that the remainers don't share their joy. The remainers sad because they didn't get enough hugs as children.

So come on, what strange or unusual thing makes you happy? First one to mention brexit gets a 30 day ban, Nat you hearing me?

To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women.

AKA watching the dreams of Brexiteers crumble.

Comment

The new MLP film is out this weekend
      I'm sorry, but I'll make no apologies for this

Pogle is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
      CUK University Challenge Champions 2010
      CUK University Challenge Champions 2012

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
        To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women.

AKA watching the dreams of Brexiteers crumble.
        Nat seems to be snoozing on the job again, typical. I will have him fired.

Ok, you will have to ban yourself for 30 days. Or come up with something that makes you happy that doesn't involve mutilation etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Pogle View Post
          Good, this is better but a little weird. I don't judge though.

Comment

Nat seems to be snoozing on the job again, typical. I will have him fired.

Ok, you will have to ban yourself for 30 days. Or come up with something that makes you happy that doesn't involve mutilation etc.
            Basking in the fluffy presence of the Grand High Guinea Pig.

Comment

Basking in the fluffy presence of the Grand High Guinea Pig.
              NoW you are talking! Wasn't it good to say something nice.

Comment

Baking the fluffy presence of the Grand High Guinea Pig.
                FTFY

England's greatest sailor since Nelson lost the armada.

Comment

Thinking I've run out of fags when miles from the shops or these are all closed or I'm over the limit to drive, but then finding a full packet

But then for a smoker that isn't the least bit strange or unusual, more like a junkie finding a large bag of heroin they'd forgotten they had
                  Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by Pogle View Post
                    The next Fast and Furious film should be out before long. Nothing like a good car chase
                    Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Working...
                    X