• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Now even Leavers are moaning about Brexit

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bee View Post
    I can identify some leavers here that converted and pretend that they are remainers and attack the leavers.
    Well I used to think that some Leavers on here are sockies created by Remainers to discredit the Leave side by portraying them as stupid.
    But apparently they really are as thick as they appear
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
      Well I used to think that some Leavers on here are sockies created by Remainers to discredit the Leave side by portraying them as stupid.
      But apparently they really are as thick as they appear
      You are on this forum since the beginning and you can evaluate better than me. Some of them could be sockies but part of them I don't think so, at some point their mask falls.

Comment

Originally posted by Bee View Post
        You are on this forum since the beginning and you can evaluate better than me. Some of them could be sockies but part of them I don't think so, at some point their mask falls.
        Says the sockie.
        'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Lance View Post
          You're just describing the average over 55 Brexiter. Who's side are you on?
          Actually most of of the over 55 guys I know are supporting the exit from the 19th hole at our local Golf club on a Friday afternoon. Plenty of wealth there and all own their own businesses and no-one bleating about how bad its going to be ...

Comment

Originally posted by bobspud View Post
            Actually most of of the over 55 guys I know are supporting the exit from the 19th hole at our local Golf club on a Friday afternoon. Plenty of wealth there and all own their own businesses and no-one bleating about how bad its going to be ...
            Ah but most of them are only rich and successful because they have been robbing the Remainers, snowflakes, poor and immigrants or something.

Apparently.

Well it's always someone else's fault at least.

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
              Well I used to think
              Linky??

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by NigelJK View Post
                Personally I think those that keep posting remain propaganda ,despite the fact that we will leave, are the one that need help.

What do you hope to achieve with all of your posturing and posing?
                We want to prove what idiots those who voted leave are. Ever increasing evidence that everything you was told during the referendum is true, but you was too stupid to comprehend
                I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
                  Linky??

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
                    We want to prove what idiots those who voted leave are. Ever increasing evidence that everything you was told during the referendum is true, but you was too stupid to comprehend
                    FFS!!!

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by bobspud View Post
                      Precisely. Best point you've made. It doesn't support your argument though.

You'll get it eventually.
                      See You Next Tuesday

Comment

Working...
                      X