• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

May off to Europe today to beg Europe for a deal

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

May off to Europe today to beg Europe for a deal

Theresa May to dine with EU chiefs amid Brexit 'deadlock' - BBC News

Pity we don't have a proper statesperson, someone with charm, charisma and persuasive skills.
    I'd volunteer myself but I'm busy.
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

She's pretty desperate.

Of course we can always revoke the article 50 letter and the future for everybody will suddenly be a lot clearer and better

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
      Theresa May to dine with EU chiefs amid Brexit 'deadlock' - BBC News

Pity we don't have a proper statesperson, someone with charm, charisma and persuasive skills.
      Bet the Tories wish they hadn't fecked over the Lib Dems in many ways....
      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
        Originally posted by Eirikur View Post
        She's pretty desperate.
        But surely not that desperate.
        Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Brexit is a complete mess

Brexit is turning into a disaster, says Vote Leave chief | The Independent

May and Davis reduced to grovelling to salvage something.
          I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
            Brexit is a complete mess

Brexit is turning into a disaster, says Vote Leave chief | The Independent

May and Davis reduced to grovelling to salvage something.
            Feck me that Cummings bloke has brass balls, given that he's got a huge responsibility for this stupid cock up.
            Hard Brexit now!
            #prayfornodeal

Comment

Of course it's a disaster.

May didn't want it. She declined to answer the radio interview question on whether she'd still vote to remain. Of course she would still vote the same but can't say that now to save face.

Boris only led the Leave campaign in a power play against Cameron over the leadership. How this clown (and anyone else) thinks he's PM material is both puzzling and disturbing, though there's not much quality amongst the oxbridge career politicians we are lumbered with. We could end up with Bozo as PM at same time as Trump as President.

No wonder they're doing all they can to scupper what the people voted for. They should have just ignored the people as per usual.
              Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

Brexit was thought backward by the idiots.

The rational thinking would be measured the economic impact first rather than moaning about the polish, immigrants and conspiracy theories about the EU...etc, that it's more emotional.

First, we had a bunch of threads moaning about immigrants, now we start to have threads about the economic impact. Idiots.

Comment

Originally posted by Eirikur View Post
                  She's pretty desperate.

Of course we can always revoke the article 50 letter and the future for everybody will suddenly be a lot clearer and better
                  And what do you think our punishment should be? Direct rule from Brussels? Gibraltar confiscated? The Euro? Schengen? Pick a few, and see how that feels...
                  His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

The most amusing thing is, the EU aren't punishing Britain, they're simply following the procedure Britain agreed to. Britain can leave the EU anytime it likes pay nothing and trade under WTO terms. The problem is the very thing the Leave voters voted for is now seen as a punishment, so they're now grovelling for a deal.

I'm alright Jack

Comment

Working...
                    X