• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The more sinister side of Brexit

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    Bollux. This is a game the rich always win. If firearm crime increases in London, things will be done.
    After all this is where the governing classes live.
    Sorry darlin you are not getting your toys back. The terrorists have sorted that out for you permanently. The police are not going to help either they will just turn up and zip up the remains and give out a crime reference number. Try not to look too effluent

Comment

Originally posted by bobspud View Post
      Sorry darlin you are not getting your toys back. The terrorists have sorted that out for you permanently. The police are not going to help either they will just turn up and zip up the remains and give out a crime reference number. Try not to look too effluent
      What a pile of utter crap. You need to get out more instead of shivering with fear in your little hole in the arse end of nowhere.
      I'll try not to be too "effluent"
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Seriously though, what kind of world is Brexit going to bring?
        Obviously the short term effects depend on the deal, but in the longer term I don't predict complete disaster.
        I reckon the UK will become more like the US.
        The Brexit heartlands of the North will become even more deprived (manufacturing will be hit particularly after Brexit) .
        People who thought they were poor will experinece US levels of poverty which are no different to the 3rd world.
        Public sector will decline, the NHS will be to expensive to run as is and will eventually fail.
        The cities and SE will probably thrive - the UK still has some of the best universities in the world and they're still going to churn out clever people.
        The glorious sunny uplands for everyone are a Brexit delusion.
        Last edited by sasguru; 13 October 2017, 15:17.
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
          Hopefully at Brexit all the foreign nurses will leave. The UK will train far more and they will be better paid.
          ha ha ha ....... oh, you're being serious
          I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by bobspud View Post
            The difference is in London the thugs are well armed and the rich can't carry guns so its a fairly uneven.
            The rich can afford to be robbed...

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
              The rich can afford to be robbed...
              I've seen your accounts. Tell me your route to the office and we can work something out

Comment

Originally posted by administrator View Post
                I've seen your accounts. Tell me your route to the office and we can work something out

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                  May I refer the honourable member to my previous answer. If we ban people for being idiots, where will it all end?
                  with Cojak in sole charge?
                  Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                    with Cojak in sole charge?
                    Cojak voted leave.

Comment

There is one more aspect to this leave vs remain debate

And this chap has nailed...

https://capx.co/when-will-the-treasu...ed-to-account/

The next time a remain supporter starts whaling about doom, remind them that their information probably came from a snot nosed kid in a bubble...

No group think in the treasury at all .. nope they are a really independent bunch of economists...

Comment

Working...
                      X