• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Today's Brexit economic news is....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
    1 - when you are being sarcastic, you really need to say so, we're not all geniuses like you, and won't necessarily spot it straight away.
    2 - Crusade? Racist...
    1) You need to assume sarcastic is the norm here, anything else would be taking CUK seriously
    2) Yep Crusade.. Its really only a campaign but that dosen't convey the real drama so I self elevated..its not going too well but its only day one.
    Warning unicorn meat may give you hallucinations

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
      No, what he’s saying is that not everyone is a genius, in fact less than half the population could be considered a genius.
      Or, to put it another way, at least 52% have proven not to be on the genius end of the intelligence spectrum
      You mean 52% (of less than 100%) don't agree with you, ergo they are less intelligent than you. If only your head weren't so big, there'd be room up your arse for more than one...
      His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

You mean 52% (of less than 100%) don't agree with you, ergo they are less intelligent than you. If only your head weren't so big, there'd be room up your arse for more than one...
        As our friends at urbandictionary say:

brexit

Name given to the national IQ test that was taken by 72% of the British population on Thursday 23rd June 2016. Failure rate 51.9%.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
          As our friends at urbandictionary say:
          Thanks for confirming the 72% figure. Surely the real idiots here are the 28% who couldn't figure out how to put an X in a box?
          His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Thanks for confirming the 72% figure. Surely the real idiots here are the 28% who couldn't figure out how to put an X in a box?
            The 72% was sarcastic and you have failed the 52% intelligence test
            Warning unicorn meat may give you hallucinations

Comment

Originally posted by motoukenin View Post
              The 72% was sarcastic and you have failed the 52% intelligence test
              I only know irony, but my dry-cleaner does it far better than I do...

Comment

A pro-Brexiter was supporting TM the PM today and her refusal to comment on how she would vote on Brexit.
                He said that anyone who didn’t vote last year were basically saying remain.
                …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Even if there was a turn around today, much damage has already been done.
                  Business and organisations will not trust the UK.
                  The alleged £350m pw is a drop in the ocean compared with the losses of leaving the EU.
                  "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
                    Even if there was a turn around today, much damage has already been done.
                    Business and organisations will not trust the UK.
                    The alleged £350m pw is a drop in the ocean compared with the losses of leaving the EU.
                    I've asked every Brexiter I know (yes I do know a few) what % of world trade do they think the UK is responsible for.
                    The lowest answer I got is 10%, the highest was 40% ()
                    The correct answer is 3.5% (and dropping fast).
                    Which only shows that their miscalculations are based on imbecility.
                    Hard Brexit now!
                    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                      I've asked every Brexiter I know (yes I do know a few) what % of world trade do they think the UK is responsible for.
                      The lowest answer I got is 10%, the highest was 40% ()
                      The correct answer is 3.5% (and dropping fast).
                      Which only shows that their miscalculations are based on imbecility.
                      Indeed Germany exports almost as much to the Netherlands as it does to the UK. The US is Germany's biggest market, so once Britain is out of the EU and simply another country they export to, the UK will end up in a queue with a 4 or 5 equally important or more important trading partners.
                      I'm alright Jack

Comment

Working...
                      X