• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Jacob Rees-Mogg lashes EU for acting 'superior' in Brexit talks

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dover threatened with massive traffic jams

Anyone crossing over to Switzerland from elsewhere in the EU knows this is precisely what will happen even when there is a really good deal.
    I'm alright Jack

Comment

On a lighter note, here's the cover of the upcoming JRM britpop album.
      Best Forum Advisor 2014
      Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
      Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        We have no idea what the terms of leaving the EU are.
        Well doesn't that just say it all! Although we're starting to get a glimpse that they're not going to be good terms.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
          I included Turkey.....
          No, they can negotiate with Turkey:

https://www.theguardian.com/politics...urkeys-erdogan

British, Turkish Governments Green Light TF-X Development Work | Combat Aircraft content from Aviation Week
          Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
            Nice to see some Brexit plans coming to fruition for once.

British tea, jam and biscuits will be at the heart of Britain's Brexit trade plans

Comment

Working...
            X