• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Any hope for rehabilitation?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any hope for rehabilitation?

So a little turd did this:
    linky

A 17-year-old boy has been charged after "potentially hazardous material" forced the closure of the M3 motorway.

Thousands of people were stuck in queues for 11 hours on 23 September between junctions nine and 11.

The teenager, from Winchester, faces two counts of arson with intent to endanger life and two of causing danger to road users, Hampshire Police said.

He will appear before Basingstoke magistrates on Monday over incidents on the M3 on 16 and 23 September.

And apparently before that he did this:
    linky

The defendant, who cannot be named because of his age, is also accused of carrying out eight offences of burglary against a school during which computer equipment of an unknown value was stolen.

He is also accused of two charges of blackmail with menaces against the same school, each demanding payment of £10,000 in the online currency bitcoin.
    Is there any point of letting him out once he's finished his sentence?
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
    So a little turd did this:
    linky

And apparently before that he did this:
    linky

Is there any point of letting him out once he's finished his sentence?
    Conscript him into the Guardia Civil.

Comment

I wonder if he's an indigenous scrote, or a former child refugee showing due gratitude towards his adopted country.

(and before anyone starts on me, we all know it is by no means uncommon for refugees to start causing trouble in the countries that took them in)
      Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Doesn't the punishment usually involve foreign travel?

Send him to a country music festival.

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
          I wonder if he's an indigenous scrote, or a former child refugee showing due gratitude towards his adopted country.

(and before anyone starts on me, we all know it is by no means uncommon for refugees to start causing trouble in the countries that took them in)
          He may just be an EU national who we can deport once he's 18.
          "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
            He may just be an EU national who we can deport once he's 18.
            If he is either that or a former refugee, we'll never be able to deport him while we're subject to the European Convention on Human Rights (ECHR)
            Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
              My money is on an indigenous scrote. There's far more of them than ungrateful former child refugee.

(and before anyone starts on me, I'm not a racist bigot,
              but...I have this AltRight wet dream that
              we all know it is by no means uncommon for refugees to start causing trouble in the countries that took them in)
              FTFY
              Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

No details on the blackmail for bitcoin but possibly a promising IT person. He'll be on CUK forum soon.
                bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
                  No details on the blackmail for bitcoin but possibly a promising IT person. He'll be on CUK forum soon.
                  AndyW2?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                    Doesn't the punishment usually involve foreign travel?

Send him to a country music festival.
                    I'd send him to Swindon, he'd fit in well.

Comment

Working...
                    X