• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Wimbledon station commuters flee train in 'Bible' panic

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
    grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
    See!

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
      I thought Real Scots came from Australia?
      Real Scots were sent to Australia.
      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
        Well with the amount of poverty many lived in being sent away to a poisonous snake and spider infested country couldn't be any worse.
        "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
          Well with the amount of poverty many lived in being sent away to a poisonous snake and spider infested country couldn't be any worse.
          They all deep fry fine.

Comment

Originally posted by b0redom View Post
            ...and how exactly would you have done that given that he was in a different carriage? If someone in authority tells you there's a bomb on the train would you really think to yourself? "Well I realise that they have more information than I do and additional comms, but my reasoning says I'm right."
            Well he's a master of hindsight.

Didn't you see how he knew the guy spouting doomsday & death verses was not intent on committing physical harm (and so other people should have) and therefore the panic was unjustified?

We should be grateful for the opportunity to quiz such a genius
            Originally posted by Old Greg
            I admit I'm just a lazy, lying cretinous hypocrite and must be going deaf
            ♕Keep calm & carry on♕

Comment

Originally posted by Bean View Post
              https://www.collinsdictionary.com/di...h/in-the-wrong

HTH

Edit: I'll bite as if I said 'wrong' rather than 'in the wrong';

You claimed there was no terror attack (i'm not bothered to quote the exact post);
              You are completely wrong

HTH BIKIW
              Where was the terror attack in reading the bible? See first post for details.
              "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by b0redom View Post
                ...and how exactly would you have done that given that he was in a different carriage? If someone in authority tells you there's a bomb on the train would you really think to yourself? "Well I realise that they have more information than I do and additional comms, but my reasoning says I'm right."
                There was no mention of the Bomb word in this story. Why change the facts? Don't they agree with your agenda?

Wimbledon station commuters flee train in 'Bible' panic - BBC News
                "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Bean View Post
                  Didn't you see how he knew the guy spouting doomsday & death
                  The bible is full of doomsday and death. You think someone growing up in a Christian country would have realised that by now.

Comment

As I said in post #4 of this thread, I was on the train and there WAS mention of the possibility of a bomb by the guard. This was shortly before you went off on one about how the Paraons Green attack wasn't a bomb.

Anyway I'm reasonably sure you're just a cretin who's trolling as you have nothing better to do.

Your posts add nothing to the forum in general and seem to consist solely of whinging about Brexit and trolling people aimlessly so I'll bow out of this pointless conversation.

And the lord said unto John; "come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                      Wot?

Not Nova Scotia?

Or this?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Darien_scheme

Comment

Working...
                      X