• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Catalonia

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eek View Post
    True but sometimes its better to ignore a LAW rather than directly attack it. Police attacking pensioners and others with batons and plastic bullets really doesn't get you anywhere...
    FTFY

The age old adage is that you can't pick and choose which laws you follow and which you ignore
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
      FTFY

The age old adage is that you can't pick and choose which laws you follow and which you ignore
      Shame you ignore the IR35 laws.

HTH BISDI

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        Shame you ignore the IR35 laws.

HTH BISDI

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

FTFY

So who is breaking the law: the people queuing up to put pieces of paper in boxes, or the people deploying batons and rubber bullets to stop them?

Comment

I can never resist a picture of a moist pussy.

Comment

FTFY

There's always exceptions to the rule.

"One has not only a legal but a moral responsibility to obey just laws. Conversely, one has a moral responsibility to disobey unjust laws."
              Originally posted by Old Greg
              I admit I'm just a lazy, lying cretinous hypocrite and must be going deaf
              ♕Keep calm & carry on♕

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
                So who is breaking the law: the people queuing up to put pieces of paper in boxes, or the people deploying batons and rubber bullets to stop them?
                Donald Trump

Comment

Looks to me that in this case, populist politician sees opportunity to increase his own personal power
                  But where is the line between populism and democracy? Politicians should not pander to every trend but should a view by a majority of citizens over several centuries really be ignored? Societies work much better when their citizens have broadly common views on the future direction and governments are not struggling to accommodate conflicting attitudes.
                  bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                  John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
                    The people putting pieces of paper are breaking the law, as the vote has been declared illegal

Comment

The people putting pieces of paper are breaking the law, as the vote has been declared illegal
                      Under what Spanish law is it illegal to put a piece of paper in a box, even if this is in relation to a vote that has been declared illegal?

What is the law the voters are breaking? What are the penalties for breaking this law?

Comment

Working...
                      X