• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Anyone been to Nambia?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It is where the Bowling Green massacre took place

Comment

Originally posted by greenlake View Post
      Which one....?

One of the brown ones?
      His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Its next to Bongo Bongo land.

HTH

Comment

It is a bit sad that, while taking the opportunity to slag off Mr Trump for the umpteenth time, they don't say what the correct spelling of the country is - Namibia. I suspect this is because most of them are thick and don't know themselves. In fact even if there was a country called Nambia in Africa, the same suspects would be slagging him off even though he was correct - because they don't know themselves.

Comment

Anyone been to Nambia?

Originally posted by GJABS View Post
            It is a bit sad that, while taking the opportunity to slag off Mr Trump for the umpteenth time, they don't say what the correct spelling of the country is - Namibia. I suspect this is because most of them are thick and don't know themselves. In fact even if there was a country called Nambia in Africa, the same suspects would be slagging him off even though he was correct - because they don't know themselves.
            They do know that he thanked Africa for how many of his friends were becoming rich from their exploitation of the countries.
            Who cares if he hasn’t been to the Skeleton Coast, he’s a great leader we must all respect.

Many people are questioning whether he meant Gambia, Namibia or Zambia. (Of the three, I’ve not been to Gambia)
            …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
              They do know that he thanked Africa for how many of his friends were becoming rich from their exploitation of the countries.
              The implication behind this statement could be that these countries are poorer as a result of Trump's friends activities. I'm sure this isn't the case.

Comment

If you think he won't destroy North Korea just try finding Nambia on a map (stolen from Twitter).

He can't have long. I'm pretty sure the Secret Service would put a bullet in his head if he ever tried to press the button.

Comment

i have, - it's next to Pambia, - lot's of rather effete people there

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
                    I've been to Nambia.

No....you've been to Nimbya......a totally different place.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Some wag on twitter said “Great news that Donald Trump has brokered a peace treaty between Nambia and Pambia. He will go down in history as the Namby-Pamby President
                      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Working...
                      X