• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

May's big speech (in Florence cause UK is not suitable or something)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The UK just needs to pay the bill.

EU demands the UK pays its bill

It is very simple. A special EU tax could be introduced to raise the money.

I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
      The UK just needs to pay the bill.

EU demands the UK pays its bill

It is very simple. A special EU tax could be introduced to raise the money.

Could just use the £350 million a week currently sent to the EU?

Comment

There's life in this thread yet.

Comment

It's not so much that it's boring rather everyone sticking their heads in the sand and shouting "la la la", hoping the problems will all go away.

I'm alright Jack

Comment

It's not so much that it's boring rather everyone sticking their heads in the sand and shouting "la la la", hoping the problems will all go away.

The people who were all banging the red, white and blue drum seem to be suddenly bored, now it's apparent what a screw-up the whole thing is.

Comment

Sorry, I didn't catch you, you'll have to speak up next time.

Comment

nah, sorry, - it's just REALLY, REALLY, fecking BORING!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by PhiltheGreek View Post
                  Why do you get such a massive hardon over this stuff? Everyone else is as bored as f**king arseholes with it.
                  Agreed this subject is now getting to the point that nobody is listening anymore, roll on Brexit I say and lets deal with the aftermath. Of course anyone that is abroad such as myself then just get the comfort food out and watch from the stalls of a TV set.
                  Warning unicorn meat may give you hallucinations

Comment

Originally posted by motoukenin View Post
                    Agreed this subject is now getting to the point that nobody is listening anymore, roll on Brexit I say and lets deal with the aftermath. Of course anyone that is abroad such as myself then just get the comfort food out and watch from the stalls of a TV set.
                    The fact that something which has caused a devaluation of the pound of 20%, a bill of 100 billion and will cause a massive disruption to trade is not interesting is indeed interesting.

I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
                      Could just use the £350 million a week currently sent to the EU?
                      Or Boris' trust fund
                      "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Working...
                      X