• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Halal tulipe food

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The_Equalizer View Post
    Watch out northernladyuk will pick you up on that.
    Never turns up.......

Comment

Originally posted by stek View Post
      Never turns up.......
      Always get a better offer. Soon, my friend, soon.

Comment

the meat must be intended for consumption by Jews or Muslims
        Nicely missed by all this. So those schools are 100% Muslim/Jewish then?

If you check out which areas are doing this you'll find that their Councils are run by people who have an invested interest in their family/friends businesses having more going their way, follow the money.

Comment

Originally posted by NigelJK View Post
          Nicely missed by all this. So those schools are 100% Muslim/Jewish then?

If you check out which areas are doing this you'll find that their Councils are run by people who have an invested interest in their family/friends businesses having more going their way, follow the money.
          Well bugger me! I've learnt something on CUK and changed my mind. If the law does say that the meat must be intended for Jews or Muslims, then the law should be followed.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
            Well bugger me! I've learnt something on CUK and changed my mind. If the law does say that the meat must be intended for Jews or Muslims, then the law should be followed.
            The law states FGM is illegal - so .......

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
              The law states FGM is illegal - so .......
              The paucity of prosecutions and lack of convictions is indeed a national disgrace.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
                The paucity of prosecutions and lack of convictions is indeed a national disgrace.
                The vast majority of UK FGM cases are where the procedure was carried out abroad.

https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...tions-families

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                  The vast majority of UK FGM cases are where the procedure was carried out abroad.

https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...tions-families
                  That's okay then.

Comment

In the event of a nuclear strike, this thread will survive.

Comment

Never thought I'd see the day when I'd agree with NLUK, but there we go. I would add that it's an international disgrace, and also a local community failure.

Comment

Working...
                      X