• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Halal tulipe food

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There's a lot of experts on the slaughtering techniques of two different religions on this thread. Is there a single one with direct experience? Or are you all bulltulipters?
    See You Next Tuesday

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
      I am not thick. I know what you are literally telling me but I don't believe you. Why is it that we always hear about halal but not other animal welfare considerations? Especially from people who use phrases like 'pulling the old Islamic apologist stance'. From what I see I would judge that you are a bigot using animal welfare as a cover. It is a fairly standard BNP trick as well.

You do not seen to be very bright yourself as you think I am an apologist for halal slaughter methods when I am against any killing of animals for food.
      You've been rumbled and you're thick - once again people's opinions are invalid because according to you they're racist. Same old boring conclusion.

As a secularist I also don't like my meat going through "religious purification" - be it Islamic or Jewish.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGreenBastard View Post
        You've been rumbled and you're thick - once again people's opinions are invalid because according to you they're racist. Same old boring conclusion.

As a secularist I also don't like my meat going through "religious purification" - be it Islamic or Jewish.
        We are not a Muslim country.

Therefore we have no need to cause extra suffering to animals to kill them in a certain way.

So is it anti Muslim - - not really.

It is more anti not being British and humane.

Generally we would like to be able to eat meat and have the choice to eat meat which has not been subject to some fookin religious hocus pocus.

Is that clear enough you dense twat?

Comment

Originally posted by Lance View Post
          Subway do halal ham
          It's not ham.

It's like how vegetarian bacon isn't bacon.

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post

Therefore we have no need to cause extra suffering to animals to kill them in a certain way.

Generally we would like to be able to eat meat and have the choice to eat meat which has not been subject to some fookin religious hocus pocus.

But funnily enough, you're not so worried about other inhumane farming practices, as to kick off a big fuss when they are used in the production of meat for schools and hospitals.

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post

Did you quote the right person here

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
                But funnily enough, you're not so worried about other inhumane farming practices, as to kick off a big fuss when they are used in the production of meat for schools and hospitals.
                Are you SERIOUSLY this thick.

This thread is about a specific issue; how or even WHY are you extrapolating our opinions on other matters like intense farming? Open a new thread we can discuss those issues I'm sure many of us are concerned with.

Embarrassing.

Comment

Originally posted by ChimpMaster View Post
                  Kid works hard at 11+ and goes to a good local grammar school. At lunch they only serve halal meat.
                  And just found out that when my mum was in a local hospital here, again they only served halal meat.

What the f**ks the deal here?

I'm all for integration and equality but this just smacks of political correction gone wrong and of utter madness.
                  Long story short, it's cheaper having everything the same rather than producing two of everything and doubling up overheads
                  Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                  I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGreenBastard View Post
                    Are you SERIOUSLY this thick.

This thread is about a specific issue; how or even WHY are you extrapolating our opinions on other matters like intense farming? Open a new thread we can discuss those issues I'm sure many of us are concerned with.

Embarrassing.
                    This thread exists within a context of broader Internet and CUK discourse of Muslim baiting. I do of course understand why you would want to narrow down the scope of the conversation to avoid this awkwardness.

If you are unhappy with the way this conversation is turning, maybe this isn't the right forum for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Blue Plymouth View Post
                      Captive bolt and the animal drops instantly. Seen it done many times - I'm from a farming family.

Halal & the animal writhes in agony for several minutes while it exsanguinates. Seen that done too, unfortunately.
                      You mean like when people wring a chicken's neck?

Saw halal killing and non-halal killing of chickens as a child. Strangely the halal killing was more humane probably because the guy did it regularly so was accurate, had a very sharp knife and also held onto the bird.

People forget that there are reasons for halal and kosher rules, but you have to go outside the Western world to understand why.

(Anyway neither put me of eating chicken.)
                      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Working...
                      X