• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The things agents do to get you to sign a contract

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The things agents do to get you to sign a contract

Got a new contract offered yesterday. I did not really want to sign. However the agent was a very attractive young lady and she asked if I slept with her would I sign. Of course I agreed.

Afterwards I asked if she got her attractiveness from her mother or father. She said definitely her mother. Her father is one of these really ugly, sandal wearing IT geeks who earn lots of dosh but are totally in their own little bubble.

How long before she works out I am not going to sign the contract anyway?

Out of order sir

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      Got a new contract offered yesterday. I did not really want to sign. However the agent was a very attractive young lady and she asked if I slept with her would I sign. Of course I agreed.

Afterwards I asked if she got her attractiveness from her mother or father. She said definitely her mother. Her father is one of these really ugly, sandal wearing IT geeks who earn lots of dosh but are totally in their own little bubble.

she could make a lot of money, until she realises that most contractors look like her dad. Then it gets weird.
      See You Next Tuesday

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

Well at least you know she's not your daughter.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
          Well at least you know she's not your daughter.
          is she WTFH's daughter though?

http://forums.contractoruk.com/gener...ml#post2471233
          See You Next Tuesday

Comment

Originally posted by Lance View Post
            I think you'll find it was Radish's daughter. Whoever she is, she shows commitment to the job...

His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by tarbera View Post
              Out of order sir
              Why was it your turn first?
              Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
              I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by Lance View Post
                she could make a lot of money, until she realises that most contractors look like her dad. Then it gets weird.
                Used to work at place where there was an absolute worldy working on reception. For a laugh some of the permies asked who, in the office she thought was the nicest. I had a massive chuff on when she said psychocandy.

Spoilt it a bit when she said I reminded her of her dad who it turned out was the same age as me. Permies thought it was dead funny.
                Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by psychocandy View Post
                  Used to work at place where there was an absolute worldy working on reception. For a laugh some of the permies asked who, in the office she thought was the nicest. I had a massive chuff on when she said psychocandy.

Spoilt it a bit when she said I reminded her of her dad who it turned out was the same age as me. Permies thought it was dead funny.
                  Nice to see she was doing OK for herself after a deadbeat upbringing.

Comment

Radish, you better warn your daughter, mate.
                    Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Working...
                    X