• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Moon Landings

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
    We Never Went to the Moon: America's Thirty Billion Dollar Swindle was (self) published in 1976.

Capricorn One was released in 1978.
    Capricorn One was made in 1977. Do keep up.

Big cheese about the self published book. It was still 6 or 7 years after the first landing.

How many stars should you see in the background of pictures taken from the Moon's surface during the times of the landings, again?

Comment

The cold war was a false flag diversion from the lizards.
      FTFY
      "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by washed up contractor View Post

Big cheese about the self published book. It was still 6 or 7 years after the first landing.

How many stars should you see in the background of pictures taken from the Moon's surface during the times of the landings, again?
        Right, can you two get a room.

BTW, since you chose to pull NLyUK up when (s)he said Capricorn One was released in 1978, to which you replied that it was made in 1977, your pedantry backfires on you because you claimed that it was 10 years after the moon landings.
        The first moon landing was Luna2 in 1959. That's not 10 years before 1977 or 1978.
        The first human landing on the moon was 1969. That is 8 ears before 1977 or 9 years before 1978.
        Your claim of it being 10 years is wrong.
        …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
          Right, can you two get a room.

BTW, since you chose to pull NLyUK up when (s)he said Capricorn One was released in 1978, to which you replied that it was made in 1977, your pedantry backfires on you because you claimed that it was 10 years after the moon landings.
          The first moon landing was Luna2 in 1959. That's not 10 years before 1977 or 1978.
          The first human landing on the moon was 1969. That is 8 ears before 1977 or 9 years before 1978.
          Your claim of it being 10 years is wrong.
          Oh come on, this is General. Since the thread is essentially about Moon landings conspiracy theories and being faked, it stands to reason the discussion is the human crewed missions.

And seriously, you're going to try and pull the number of years issue when the first landing was in July 69? Maybe you dont know if you were in the US the landing was timed as the 20th but in the UK, it was actually the 21st? Do me a favour.

Comment

Oh come on, this is General. Since the thread is essentially about Moon landings conspiracy theories and being faked, it stands to reason the discussion is the human crewed missions.

And seriously, you're going to try and pull the number of years issue when the first landing was in July 69? Maybe you dont know if you were in the US the landing was timed as the 20th but in the UK, it was actually the 21st? Do me a favour.
            I'm going to "pull the number of years", because you chose to pull that on NLyUK, which put your "10 years" even further out.

As for the time that the moon landing occurred, I know what my parents were doing. Do you know what yours were up to?

Comment

Or stupidity but yes, I agree.

There were no conspiracy theories about the Moon landings until the film Capricorn One, about a faked Mars landing. That film was made 10 years after the first landing and 5 years after the last.

It's not even a good film.

The sci fi 'special effects' in films especially around mid 60's to the early 70's and beyond, were pretty tulipe. That alone should destroy most if not all the 'shot in a film studio' crap.
              We Never Went to the Moon: America's Thirty Billion Dollar Swindle was (self) published in 1976.

Capricorn One was released in 1978.

So is 1976 before 1977?

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                I'm going to "pull the number of years", because you chose to pull that on NLyUK, which put your "10 years" even further out.

As for the time that the moon landing occurred, I know what my parents were doing. Do you know what yours were up to?
                OK so for a mod you want to be petty. Fair enough, I'll conceed the statement of 10 years is factually incorrect although is still within parameters.

I know exactly what my parents were doing on the morning of 21 July 69. I was sat next to them watching the BBC programme with Patrick Moore covering the landing and ultimately, watching Armstrong and Aldrin. You conceed that point I trust?

Comment

So is 1976 before 1977?
                  How many stars would you expect to see in the background of pictures taken from the moon's surface during the times of the landings?

Look, you can piss about with 76, 77 or any other year you want. It's a bit like saying did Armstrong wear a mission commander stripe on his EVA suit or not.

Comment

How many stars would you expect to see in the background of pictures taken from the moon's surface during the times of the landings?

Look, you can piss about with 76, 77 or any other year you want. It's a bit like saying did Armstrong wear a mission commander stripe on his EVA suit or not.
                    Hold on a minute. Why are you saying that there were no conspiracies before Capricorn One, when that is clearly not true? What are you hiding?

Comment

So is 1976 before 1977?
                      It's 10 years before 1983.

Comment

Working...
                      X