• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Explosion On The London Underground

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...42277987356673
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
      Ahh Trump has tweeted
      Thank Christ, I was panicking until that orange buffoon chimed in by calling terrorists "losers" and suggesting we cut off the Internet

Comment

Originally posted by excon View Post
        Sadiq Khan: London mayor says being prepared for terror attacks 'part and parcel' of living in a major city | The Independent

Part and parcel of living in a big city, if some nutter blows you up on the way to work tough tulip.
        "Being prepared", you knob. Nobody said tough tulip.

Comment

Sadiq Khan: London mayor says being prepared for terror attacks 'part and parcel' of living in a major city | The Independent

Part and parcel of living in a big city, if some nutter blows you up on the way to work tough tulip.
          So do you think preparation is a bad thing? Because that is what Sadiq Khan is referencing.

Comment

I guess you are under 25 then.

Sadiq Khan like myself and millions of other Londoners lived with the IRA and their off shoots blowing up places in London. It got so bad they got rid of bins at train and tube stations.

In fact I moved away from London and the IRA struck in the city I moved to.

Comment

Originally posted by meridian View Post
              "Being prepared", you knob. Nobody said tough tulip.
              How do you prepare for your body being eviscerated? Or your loved ones not coming home at night? Instead of preparing for such eventualities and accepting it is part and parcel of life maybe someone could attempt to actually do something to stop it happening?

Comment

How do you prepare for your body being eviscerated? Or your loved ones not coming home at night? Instead of preparing for such eventualities and accepting it is part and parcel of life maybe someone could attempt to actually do something to stop it happening?
                By banning people from certain parts of the internet perhaps?

Comment

Yes, that's right: they prepare for the fact that people will try to launch terrorist attacks. That's how you stop it happening, you see: by preparing for the eventuality

Tell me, if Mr Khan had been white Mr Smith, would you be picking up on that thing he said and trying to misrepresent it so drastically? I rather suspect not.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                    Yes, that's right: they prepare for the fact that people will try to launch terrorist attacks. That's how you stop it happening, you see: by preparing for the eventuality

Tell me, if Mr Khan had been white Mr Smith, would you be picking up on that thing he said and trying to misrepresent it so drastically? I rather suspect not.
                    Excon voted for Zac Goldsmith and can't get over the fact he lost...

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                      By banning people from certain parts of the internet perhaps?
                      Sure why not? Maybe we could hold a candle lit vigil and place some teddy bears and flowers at the site of the attack. That usually kills this sort of thing stone cold.

Comment

Working...
                      X