• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Weekend plans?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weekend plans?

What are you doing this weekend?

Today I have end client away day - zorbing and golf(which I detest - though not as much as working).

Tomorrow baby bp and me are are crewing for the brutal - world's toughest triathlon. For one of the race favourites.

Sunday = back to the smoke.

Taking SB05 to Uni and getting her settled in.

Will doubtless take lots of time and money.

Booked Monday off though to recover although I will probably spend it in the garden getting attacked by brambles.
    “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Hoping to pass my test and get my pilots license this weekend. Quite nervous though and weather isn't looking amazing.

Comment

Originally posted by vwdan View Post
        Hoping to pass my test and get my pilots license this weekend. Quite nervous though and weather isn't looking amazing.
        Good luck!

Comment

TFA

No plans this evening.

Tomorrow evening I'm off to a friend's birthday party

Sunday my squeeze arrives to stay with me for a few days

Comment

Looks like today will be another trip to the vet, tomorrow probably gardening if the weather holds up, Sunday is the last match of the season and then band practice for a big gig we're doing at the end of the month
            …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Fixing my van and probably go for a run, so that's sweet fa

Comment

Run, footie, secondary school open day.

Good luck with the pilots test (whoever posted that).

Comment

National 4pm Finish Day is this Friday and this is how to make the most of your extra hour outside work - Wales Online
                  Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                    Looks like today will be another trip to the vet, tomorrow probably gardening if the weather holds up, Sunday is the last match of the season and then band REHEARSAL for a big gig we're doing at the end of the month
                    FTFY
                    'practice' is for amateurs

Comment

Working...
                    X